(32)

Definite blood, gore, swearing warning. and Character death. Grab your tissues peoples. -Rex

We all stand aliened along the side of the van, the large vehicle blocking any shots from the men up above who stood on the wall. Wilbur gazed at his small troop and nodded, signifying to move forward. We all obeyed and he stopped hesitantly at the front of the van's side tire. He turned to face us all. His face was grim and their was definite a trace of pure fear lining his sight. He cleared his throat before whispering just for us to hear.

"Tubbo I want you to stand behind the wheel of this van and shoot, Tommy you shoot from the other side. Once we have them distracted by you two we will sneak up the side of the wall and push them down to ground level so its an equal fight" He paused.

"Sound clear?" We all nodded firmly in sync. He nodded in response.

"NOW!" He bellowed as Tubbo and Tommy took their positions. "Shoot!" He ordered. They began to shoot rapidly, their hands going to fast for me to watch as they reloaded and shoot each individual arrow. 

"We are going straight to the back entrance to the wall, understood?" Myself and Eret nodded once more and we followed silently towards the gap that lead to the top of the wall. We all climb the stairs in pure silence. We approach the sounds of arrows being reloaded. He asked us all to bend down. Wilbur hummed to his self before his eyes glowed with delight.

"Change of plans, I'll shout and yell to get their attention. Once they all follow I'll run down the stairs and you two will ambush them with axes and swords blazing" He said plainly. I gaze at Eret who has his gaze hung low. I nod towards Wilbur before flicking Eret in the shoulder. 

"Lets go" He nodded slightly and he trailed behind me. I turn back before climbing down, Wilbur staring at me with a weak gaze. I climb down hastily, Eret trailing seconds behind me. We get down to grass level and I whisper to him. 

"Hide around the corner" I strictly order. Before he turns his back he replies.

"Stay safe-"

"Yeah yeah" I flick my wrist and turn my back to hide. Moments later I hear a screech from Wilbur, listening to thumping down the stairs.

"Follow him!" A deep bellow came from overhead. Dream. I gulp and brace myself, twisting my iron axe in my sweaty grip. This is it. Wilbur emerges from the gap in the wall and equips his large sharpened sword. Two men trail behind him.

"Attack!" Wilbur screams. I instantly move from my place and swing my axe directly for Sapnap's leg. He narrowly escapes, clearly caught by surprise. I take another swing with my axe towards his left arm but he simply steps back, clearing my blow. I huff, standing down defensively as if I were bracing for an attack. I quickly glance at Eret and Wilbur taking slashes at the green hooded man. At least they were keeping him busy. 

Exactly when I look back I see a fist bunched up hurling towards my face. He landed a direct blow to my nose. I take a fair amount of knockback, still standing. I hold my nose as I begin to feel hot liquid build around the outside. 

"We used to be friends!" I snarl, revealing my bleeding nostril. His eyes are engulfed in fiery anger, scrunching his hands into fists.

"You left me!" He choked on his own words. "We all waited. I waited for you to come back and you didn't" Swords blazing, he went to strike me again but I duck under the swinging blade and take the opportunity to kick directly into his shins. His eyes light up in surprise and he tumbles over. I swiftly plant a foot on his chest. 

"I left because I was kidnapped and didn't feel like home" I growl, pushing my foot forward. He gazed at me with flaring eyes, panting in between his shallow breaths. I hear a screech and see George falling directly from the wall down onto the grass, an arrow sticking out of his shoulder. Tommy stepped out, Tubbo flanking him. Dream and clearly seen this and screeched.

"Retreat boys! Retreat!" I lifted my foot off Sapnap's ribcage and watched his flee. Dream and hoisted up George and they were slowly trailing out. Until they were out of sight I sprinted over to the two younger boys. I engulf them into a hug and they acknowledge, hugging me back. I pull out to see the two boys left without a scratch. I shoot my eyes up, watching a limping Wilbur and slightly bleeding Eret. I sigh with relief. I was untouched thankfully.

"Thank god you guys are all okay!" I run up to Wilbur, embracing my self in his familiar scent. He sighs, hugging me back before releasing me. I stand in the on the outer skirt of the small circle we had formed, my back directly towards the gate. "We did it" I say, smiling.

"Its all over" Tommy sighed, patting Tubbo's back. He winces, and rubs it. The blonde boy apologizes and its all very quiet, but it a comfortable silence. 

(I am so sorry, My heart is in my throat as I write this. CHARACTER DEATH WARNING)

"Y/N!" I hear a high pitch screech and I twist my back to see large lean figure leap ungallantly in front of me, blocking my view from the gate. The figure stood still, before dropping to the ground. I hear gasps behind me as I drop to the ground as well. I move the face towards me to see its Eret. I gaze downwards to see a bolt (an arrow) lodged into his upper chest. Just as my eyes became too blurry to see I glance up to see the dreaded green hooded man holding a cross bow in place, steadily. I gaze down at Eret again. Dream just shot my brother. 

BOTH CHAPTERS ARE COMING OUT AT THE SAME TIME DON'T WORRY, I'M SO SORRY. YOU'LL HAVE TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS. THIS IS A FIRST TIME WRITING A DEATH SCENE SO IM SORRY IF ITS BAD. 

-1050 WORDS

-REX