15

Emma was frozen in her place. Every nerve in her body was hyper aware of his close proximity. His masculine scent and his dominating aura.

All the blood drained out of her system and a chill ran down her spine when she felt a wet lick on her neck just where her vein was pulsating.

Unknown gratifying sparks flew at that particular area, making her gasp.

"Fuck!" He cussed and that was when she came back to her senses. Her small hands shot up and landed on his hard muscular chest as she gave him a push. Her eyes widened slightly when she felt tingle when she touched him.

The beast of a man didn't even budge. "M-move!" She cried out while pushing at his chest but the man in front of her was an immovable rock. She felt his wolf pendant under her hand.

Goosebumps appeared all over her flesh when she felt his hot breath on that wet spot.

Xander was in a trance. His lips hovered over her neck. He had licked her. Her skin was soft and delicate. The spot where he so fucking wanted to mark her but he controlled. Not yet. She wasn't ready. Her alluring scent was doing things to him that he couldn't comprehend. This mate shit was making him go crazy.

His fingers itched to be inside her thick locks, pulling at it and making her submit to his dominating needs.

Her tiny hands and unfelt punches on his chest ignited the manly ego inside his chest. He could feel the sparks and was sure she could feel it too. The power of his dominance made him a lot more hungry.

If he wanted he could easily bend her over his desk, rip away her skirt and have his way with her just the way he liked, rough and dominant but this little girl was so delicate to bare all his animalistic needs.

She was tiny as compared to his big frame. So small and vulnerable. He could sense the abnormality of her heartbeat and the speed at which her heart was beating ferociously. It was maddening. He didn't even do anything and this was her state. Lord knows how she'd take when he would have his way with her.

"Move a-away!" She cried out and that was when he realised the breaking of her voice. Was she crying? He immediately moved back a little only to stare at her red tear filled eyes.

He has terrified her.

"Why are you crying?" He asked in a cold yet calm voice, making her hiccup as she immediately looked down. Her thick black lashes were wet due to tears and the tip of her nose was red. Lips trembling and damn she looked the most innocent thing on this planet.

"Move away." She said while still pushing at his chest.

"Who was that man with you last night?" His voice came out harsh making her brows furrowed.

"W-What?" She stuttered trying to make herself understand his words.

"Who was the man from last night?" He gritted each and every word out with menace making her heart jolt in fear.

He was her teacher and teachers don't indulge in their student's private life but whatever he was doing right now to her was far what teachers do.

With the snarky reply ready to come out from her lips. Her mind decided to go with the safe answer.

"He is my best friend." She said confidently and removed her hands from his chest and placed it on hers. Xander didn't like it one bit when she removed her tiny fragile hands.

With a clenched jaw he deliberately came forward making her gasp as her hand shot up abruptly to land on his chest just to keep her soft chest from touching his.

Her wide eyes shot up at his daring act but what she saw in those green orbs was nothing other than danger.

"Just best friend?" The way his voice sounded suspicious made her want to pull his hair.

Who was he to demand such questions from her? Who was he? A mysterious, dangerous, beast like psychopath!

"Y-Yes!" She answered with a tremble of her lips.

"S-sir move away! T-this is inappropriate." She tried to put some sense in this large bulky but brainless man.

"Forbidden sounds better." He whispered right above her ear, almost taking her breath away.

Her eyes landed on his arm which was right beside her head. The dark ink on his tan skin covered with manly hair had her insides curling in fear.

This was wrong!

He was doing wrong!

"M-move o-or I'll s-scream." She said curtly trying her best to scare the beast away but who was she kidding.

Her mustered up courage flew out of the window when he lowered his face to her eye level and glared at her with dark sinful eyes.

"I dare you to scream but trust me Belle you won't be screaming for help but something completely opposite." He growled lowly making her flinch as she closed her eyes shut in pure trepidation.

She didn't comprehend the meaning of his words but what got her trembling was the way he used her middle name.

This man wasn't normal.

"I'm w-warning y-you I'll s-scream a-and the d-dean would t-throw you o-out for h-harassing a s-student." She muttered everything with closed eyes. She was too terrified to stare in his dark eyes.

She wasn't ever this close to a man and this inappropriate behaviour of his was mauling with her brain and taking away her ability to function normally.

"Have I touched you Belle?" His words were simple and calm but it was like someone poured ice on her body as her eyes shot open wide.

He hasn't touched her!

"B-but..." Her chin quivered and lips trembled. The act that got his eyes like a magnet.

"Run Belle, it's enough for today. Now we don't want you fainting in my office, or do we?" He mused with a dark glint in his eyes.

As soon as he took a step back. Emma forced her legs to move and dashed out of his office with a trembling heart.

"Be on time tomorrow for your lessons." His words sent a chill down her spine.