𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

Dark stratosphere filled with endless constellations are the glory of nights. Light pollution covering the sky yet it what makes them beautiful.

   The dark sky seems to glow during its prime, bright coloured lights of the city illuminating just below them. 

  Everything can be overseen from above ground. Preferably in high altitude. Travelling planes or high buildings such as skyscrapers and towers, it could be anything as long as it is high enough.

   The lights are vastly beautiful, almost like the stars lightning up the gloomy earth plenty live and strive inside. 

   And that is what 'In Seojun' is up to. Lost in his own thoughts while admiring the city's night view.

  For him night time is a blessing, seeing theres hardly anything that would damper his emotions, and it is quiet here.

Here, the only things he hears are vague but recognisable like car's engine or the honkings too. And the plentiful cold breezes run past him as he welcomes it all with open arms.

  Not many people visit the rooftop bar, usually only the young man and the bartender with a few other people came by and go.

     "Hyung, can you make me something? Something sweet or whatever available" Seojun breaks the previous silence monotonously, too lost in the sights while waving at the bartender who's older then him, Park Dong-Hyun.

[A/N: In Korean, the word 'Hyung' means 'older brother', but this word is special because it is only used by younger brothers to address older brothers. I think Males can use this to other older people that they are close to even if they aren't blood related??]

   "Aishh this boy, have some manners!! Did your parents never taught you that?!'' The elder scolded the younger, clearly displeased by Seojun action. It doesn't take a genius to know he has a high standard or has been raised strictly.

However, they are indeed familiar with each other which made Dong-hyun sees Seojun as his younger brother much to his own woes.

   "Hah? aren't i usually like this? Sheez! Don't get too mad, you might get older quickly" Seojun purposely taunted, getting a quick glare that sends giggles bubbling up.

   "How dare you- i am still 27!!!" He complained in exasperation, setting down the shaker roughly against the counter as his brows furrowed with an offended look. 

 "Ahah- no" Mocking the older as the young man snuck his tongue out in a childish mannerism. Mischievous glint in his eyes that just spells for trouble.

   "Tsk tsk, piece a sh*t" Dong-hyun slamed down an alcohol drink despite  Seojun being under-age, but for Dong-hyun he consider the drink is safe for him to drink, at least one or two bottles per day.

   The bottle didn't break thankfully. "Hah, thanks my lovely bastard" Seojun sneered, taking a whole gulp before slammed the bottle down, giving out a satisfied and drawn out 'Ah'

     Dong-hyun could only stare at Seojun's recent action in disgust, he couldn't believe this young boy be drinking at such early age. What a waste of youth! Even I don't drink at his age!! he thought quietly, going back to drying the dishes.

   "By the way, how's you're leg? Its been some time since its casted" Dong-hyun finally decided to start a proper conversation after the hours Seojun had come earlier. Said young man has been staring out into the city doing nothing at most.

A few weeks back Seojun got himself in an accident, causing his leg bones to cracked, which got him a casted leg that annoyed the hell out of his mind.

   Not only it made his life harder, he couldn't even do much with one leg malfunction while the other one function perfectly fine. For whatever reason he seems to be clumsy, with that he needed more time to heal.

    Not to mention Seojun is more annoyed when the pants aren't cooperating, resulting Seojun to use baggy trunks, and he thinks it looked bad on him.

   "Its fine, the doctor told me i can take the cast off next meeting, thats a few days from now" Dong-hyun reply with an 'o' mouth.

   "Thats good to know, since i'm getting off work this month. Might as well go somewhere, don't you think?" Hyun smiled knowing he could finally get his 'Me-Time'. Alone time such as this became very scarce as he grew up and became more fussy with work

"Ohh? Where you going?" Seojun asked, eyes perking up in interest with surprised and happy for his hyung getting the well deserved break. This man has been facing customers that is simply great examples of you're everyday self-centered patrons. 

   "I'll be flying to Singapore for this trip, The boss prepared everything starting from hotels, villas, trips, and land transportation" He explained with such happiness and excitement in his voice, day dreaming about his trips.

  "Is it just you or theres others? Also how long are you going?" Seojun curiously asked. Leaning into the table as his drink went in between of his hold. 

    "A month and yes there is-" Before he could finish, Seojun who was drinking 'accidentally' spilled onto the marble table that had been cleaned earlier, and few other clean kitchen tools, plus chairs.

   "A MONTH? A FCKING MONTH?!" Seojun screamed while wiping his mouth roughly, His hyung going to be poofed for a month!!

  😮😧😧😧😮.

  "In Seo-jun you- PIECE OF SHIT COME HERE!!!!!" Dong-hyun scream in fume rage, jumping up to the counter in proceed of tackling the younger.

   "AAA AIYAA YAAH!!!! HYUNG IM SORRY-  ACK!"

    "YOU SACK OF HORSE SH*T!!!"

   And with that, here is the end for today's lovely chapter. Wished to see you next time.

Byee loveliess✨✨✨