(33)

WARNING CHARACTER DEATH, BLOOD , SWEARING WARNING! REAL THIS TIME-

I hold Eret's head into my lap. He gazes down at the bolt and stares up at me, his eyes clearly glazed with pain. 

"Hey, hey, hey- It's going to be okay. We'll take you to the medical wing and we will get you all fixed up and you'll be walking again in no time" Now I'm holding back sobs. He looks at me with concern flickering his eyes. 

"Y/N, please. I really don't want to go-" He broke out into a small coughing fit.

" your not going anywhere!" I'm now raising my voice, it becoming shrill as I become more and more destressed.

"Please don't let me leave. I'm not ready to leave yet" He slithered his hand down to my, grasping it with all the strength he had left. 

"Stay," I nod, running my hand through his hair. "And Y/n."

"Yes Brother" His eyes glowed momentarily, but soon become more dull in colour, the brown in his eyes growing grey. 

"I'm.. sorry" His words begin to grow apart from each other. 

"Don't you apologize. Your not leaving me!" I shoot a swift glance at the bolt. Blood was leaking quite quickly, it slithering down his shirt down to the earth. He began to shift in my grasp uncomfortably, tears forming at the corners of his pale eyes. "WILBUR DO SOMETHING!" I screech, but he shook his head. 

"There's nothing left I can do" My eyes widen with dismay to see Eret's eyes begin to shut close. 

"NO! Eret keep your eyes open. For me! Stay strong.. please" I wail, holding him close. I take one more glance at his face as the colour drains and so does his smile. I hold him close, violent sobs taking over my body. Suddenly his breathing comes to a halt, and he falls limping in my arms. 

"Eret-" My voice is shaky. I release my harsh grip on his body. I place his body on the dirt, checking for response. "Eret, can you hear me..... Please" I feel a hand clap my shoulder.

"Y/n" a deep voice whispered. "He's gone." My eyes were steaming with tears, they left like they were burning into my skin. 

"Y/n we're sorry-" 

"Your the one who sent us into battle" I snarl towards Wilbur, his eyes widen in surprise and anger. "Your the reason he wound up dead"

"We all know war is a dangerous thing Y/n and He knew that-" Tubbo chipped in. My anger fades into confusion and sadness. 

"My brother is now dead because of War! His body is now forced to grow cold, lifeless" I sob in between my words. I hug his limp frame. I gaze up at the treacherous bolt and yank it out with angry force. I threw the bolt towards the gate, then gazing down at his lifeless body still bleeding out. I sit their silently before Wilbur chips in. 

"Its about time we go, We should bury his body for respect-"

"NOO!" I wail loudly. 

"Y/n-"

"No- Your taking away my only family left!" I cry out, hugging his frame again while staring at the three clearly upset boys.

"What about us" Tubbo looked as if he were about to break out into tears. 

"Your a different kind of family" I say, my eyes still leaking with salty stinging tears. "I-"

"Y/N! EVERYONE IS AFFECTED BY HIS DEATH! NOT JUST YOU!" Wilbur stepped forward, his eyes red with tears. My eyes widen with dismay, and I lower my gaze to his body again. 

"YOU THINK IT ALL REVOLVES AROUND YOU! ERET HAS BEEN OUR FRIEND, MY FRIEND FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER!" He snarls, holding back sobs as well. I don't bother to look up.

"Good that we are on the same page." He cocked his head up.

"You- you can tak-e him no-w" I stand up, blood splatted all over my white t-shirt. I dust my track suit pants, and step away from his colourless body. Tommy engulfed Tubbo into a tight hug and Wilbur bent over his fallen friend. 

"Rest well" He nodded, touching his barely warm body. He stood up, shooting me a single glare before trailing to his cabin. I feel more upset that I did before. Was I really that selfish?

I let out a shakey sigh and gaze up at the boys. Tommy shoots me a cold glare before following in Wilbur's footprints meanwhile Tubbo stays planted still staring at me.

"Tubbo come on!" He calls to him, angrily. 

"In a minute" He calls to him. I hear a grunt then a slamming of a wooden door. I glance at Tubbo. In that moment he slowly approached men and engulfed me in his arms. I cry into his shoulder and he cries into mine. win/win for both of us. I'm the first to speak after minutes of sobbing.

"I'm sorry, I really don't mean to be selfish" I wail, hugging him tighter. 

"No one's blaming you Y/n" His response is muffled into my shoulder.

"But Wilbur seems so pissed at me" I shudder. He released his grip to stare me in the eye.

"Everyone deals with grief differently, He just might feel more angry that upset and by the sounds of it, he's taking it out on you." He replies sympathetically. I nod, sniffling my nose, wiping it on my bloody sleeve. 

"Where would I be without you Tubbo" I attempt to smile, hugging him tighter once more.

"Probably still crying at his corpse" He half joked. I smile halfly and sigh. We both look up, the twilight light from the sky was beginning to dim. We both see two silhouettes holding shovels, they walk towards and stop at 2 metres away.

"Come on, It would be rude to let his corpse rot here, We should bury him" Wilbur's voice was cold but laced in pain. Tubbo glances at me for my reply. I unenthusiastically reply.

"Be my guest"

I'm so sorry.  Eret is now dead. Wilbur is angry with Y/n. What could happen next? read to find out.

I'm literally awake in the early hours of the morning writing these two chapters balling my eyes out, literally. My cat is snoring in the background which I guess helps-

Word; 1031

-Rex :)