Chapter 1

???: What are your thoughts on Romance?

???: Well let's just say it's a repetitive cycle of cliches

???: Like how?

???: Boy meets Girl, sometimes they will immediately fall in love or they will hate eachother. One rain scene later then they are in love and their parents won't like it.

???:....

???: Is there something wrong?

???: Can you take me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My name is Rias Gremory and I am the 1% of the man that is next to me in bed. How did I get into these dangerous and incredible adventures with this man. Well let me tell you a very interesting story.

~10 months ago~

It was after the battle with Loki, my lover, Issei had just finished his date with my best friend. I was happy for Akeno that she was able to fix her relationship with her father.

I was happy that Koneko accepted who she truly is. Now Asia is getting harassed by Diodora, the devil she saved a long time ago. He is becoming more and more protective of her.

But....

It makes me feel like I'm getting neglected. Not getting any love from him anymore. The only time I remember was after open house. I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to sleep in my own room that rarely even use.

Issei: Buchou

He still calls me president even though we are dating. I have been for a very long time to call me Rias.

Rias: sigh~ What is it Issei

Issei: Aren't you going to be joining me in bed?

Rias: No I rather sleep in my room, it's getting too crowded in your bed

Issei: Oh, okay

Issei just leaves to his room as I just turn around and head to my room. When I arrive, I just strip down and hop into bed.

I close my eyes and go into my own world... Or so I thought

???: Kim Dokja!!! You bastard!

I immediately open my eyes to find myself in a room of people. Infront of me was a petite, thin, and nicely proportioned, I would describe her as rather beautiful. She had a small face with sharp canines and white skin. Her eyes are large with their corners angled upwards, with a beauty mark underneath one eye. Her hair is short and fine, black in colour, and just reaches her shoulders. She had anger in her face as she looked towards me.

Around me I could see three smiling at me with teary eyes. A guy wiping his eyes with arm. A smaller girl about to cry, on the left was a girl crying near a bed with a child next to her.

Rias: What is this...

???: I've told you so many times, you really need to stop running into danger like some kind of child's playground!

It felt like she was talking to me from what I could gather.

Rias: Listen I don't know wha-

???: You better be thankful to us for saving you so many times!

It seems that they can't hear me, I'm like a ghost to these people

???: And to think that Yoo Jonghyuk almost died to save you as well!

Who is Yoo Jonghyuk, I don't know who that is and who is Kim Dokja?