10 ; ❝does he know...?❞

you gulped slightly, looking at him who was taking his steps inside the room with the most cold glare of every time

you gulped slightly, looking at him who was taking his steps inside the room with the most cold glare of every time. "appa" san called him as jeongguk turned his head to look towards his son. 

"look what mumma made" san said as showed him the drawing, jeongguk gave him a fake 'what a beautiful drawing' look before smiling. 

i repeat, fake. 

"oh by the way, mom is calling for both  of you downstairs" jeongguk informed as san immediately closed his book before turning to his parents, "san, you go first, i need to talk to your mumma" san nodded and ran away. 

your eyes widen as san ran away and you and jeongguk left alone. fear creeper inside you again as you looked at the male. his cold stare. what the heck is so powerful. 

"oh really?" you looked at him as the male gave you a dangerous look before sighing out, "i wanna talk to you about san.." this time his voice was kinda peaceful. 

"w-what?" didn't helped you. 

he sighed again as said, "don't think that san is not my child...." you immediately shook your head, "that thing didn't even came in my mind" 

jeongguk gabbed your arm as made you sit on San's bed as he sat on the couch in front of you. 

"san is my biological child...from my first wife" 

okay. 

oh...

okay. 

okay? 

"oh" you said as jeongguk hummed, "w-where is she?" for some reason that came out as a crack but he didn't noticed. neither you did. 

"she died...after giving birth to him" well a bad news but there was something so bitchy in your mind. you thought that it would be like that his first wife cheated on him. dumped him. ran away with someone. got found in bed with someone else. 

but no, she died. 

you stayed silent as jeongguk just looked everywhere. "wh-why are you telling me all of these?" "cause....i said yes tot his marriage because of san" he answered making you look at him. 

and at this moment, you literally taught that he was having a bad fortune. 

getting his first wife death after making him a parent. not having someone to listen to his problems. and now, when he decided to move on from the marriage came out as a bride exchanged one. 

"i'm sorry...i know this marriage wasn't supposed to be with me. and i really-" "i know this marriage was literally a table turned game but...i want you" 

uhm. 

okay?

okay? 

"i want you to take care of san...like he is your own child. i know its that you can't really treat him like he is your own-" "sorry for cutting you off but i'm not that heartless to give someone a bad way when they want something i can give it to them" you said. 

"don't worry about san. i will try to not mess anything" you said with pressed lips as stood up. jeongguk turned his head down as your figure walked past him but you stopped, 

turning behind to look at male as the most curious question ran into your mind, "hey" you called as he looked at you, you gulped as asked, "does he know..?" 

"does he know....what?" cold again. 

"about everything....that you are a mafia ? that i'm not his biological mother ?" 

"does he know?" 

and there, he shook his head. one question was about ruining a world and the other one was giving a relief to a person. 

"so...he thinks that i'm his real mother?" you asked as jeongguk licked his lips as turned to you, "for four years...i told him that...his mother will return to him" 

"i never told him that she was dead" he added, "and today,,,,i told him that his mother is returning" oh. 

you smiled lightly before nodding, "i'll make sure of that now" 

he smiled...for the first time. but soon made a cold face. 

it was pretty, just like san. a fluttering one. 

a perfect one. 

-------------------------------------

"have a nice day grandma and grandpa" san said as he ran to you who was standing by the car, jeongguk bid his goodbye's as you and san sat inside the car. 

san was sitting on your lap as jeongguk came and sat next to you. mentioning the driver to drive the car now. 

san trowed his back at you as leaned close. you hugged your arms around him as he closed his eyes. a smile printed on his lips.

you smiled seeing him as moved your hand to his hair, ruffling it as he giggled. "mamma..." he called as opened his eyes to look at you. 

"hmm?" 

"can i...sleep with you tonight?" he asked as you looked at him then nodded. san giggled as said, "i'm finally gonna sleep with you and appa from now on" 

oh.

oh. 

okay? 

....

not okay.