Beloved Hyung!

The Day was Long and very much tiring... Jungkook flopped on the bed as soon as he got inside the room. He stared at the ceiling, thinking. 

They have come a long way, remembering how 7 of them used to share one single apartment, and now he has this huge room all by himself, inside the company building which is so huge that he might get lost!

Jungkook huffed, knowing very well that he won't be able to stop himself from going through the things he wants to avoid thinking about, this was the main reason why he hated being alone.  He decided to play some music, a terrible attempt to stop his mind from wandering...

Just when he heard a knock, Jungkook smiled at how he knew who it was just by the way the knock on the door sounded, he got off the bed quickly fixing his messy hair and shirt willing to look presentable.

He stopped just before opening the door, taking a deep breath in and out, he made sure that he didn't look flushed, or overly excited. 

"It took you long! Were you sleeping Jungkook-aah?!" Yoongi asked rubbing his eye,  Even though in a messy and tired state, Yoongi looked Adorable! with his nose and ears turned pink-ish due to cold, His hair pushed back carelessly, with one hand quickly stuffed back in the coat other one holding out a packet, Yoongi was definitely tired and could use a good 8-hour sleep,  Jungkook noted smiling at his adorable Hyung.

"No Hyung! I was just going through some lyrics. What brings you here? Come on in!" He smiled wide stepping sideways to let Yoongi in, "Oh no! We just came back from the cafeteria, so I thought you guys might enjoy some midnight snacks, so I brought some for you, share them with Taehyung and Jimin. Don't tell them that I brought it though." Yoongi said forwarding the packet he was holding in his hand, keeping his eyes glued on the packet. 

Jungkook took the packet, smiling. He loved how Yoongi cared for him- "for EVERYONE", His brain was fast to correct him- he hated it. 

"WE? Hyung?"Jungkook asked before he could stop himself- not really willing to know the answer, "Ah! I went with Joonie, he said he was craving fried chicken so.." Yoongi trailed off as Jungkook seemed not to pay attention. " Anyways... Jungkook-ah! Don't work too hard!! Have a good sleep, we got a tight schedule tomorrow as well, make sure you rest well!" Yoongi smiled patting his shoulder, as Jungkook has grown taller than him and it would be embarrassing to tiptoe to ruffle his hair now. 

"Sleep well!" Yoongi said as he walked away, "You too, Hyung!!"Jungkook said stepping out from his door to the hallway, while Yoongi waved his hand to dismiss the comment, Jungkook couldn't help but stare at the retreating figure of his most beloved Hyung, only shutting the door when he disappeared completely. 

He stared at the snacks packet kept at the table in front of his bed with the utmost care, he brought it for me- jungkook thought feeling the butterflies inside. "He went with Namjoon Hyung though, You know they would have had a great time all by themselves!" His brain was fast to kill the butterflies, Jungkook flopped back on the bed, he hated it! 

He didn't wish to admit it but he was jealous again!

                                                                                           -X-