❇ 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕩 𝕗𝕖𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ❇

Title: Having Fun with Friends

About: Girlfriend, y/n, and others go to the carnival to have fun.

Requested by: Fangirl4fourlife

A/N (authors note):
Sorry if it's not what you wanted! Or what you imagined! But try to enjoy it I guess!

Y/n's POV:

"lets go to Playland!" Girlfriend smiled, making you smile yourself as well. You were with whitty, carol, bf, pico, and girlfriend at a random park."Sure, that doesn't sound so bad." Pico agreed. "But why? I mean it isn't a bad Idea, but why?" Whitty asked.

"Cmon Whitty it'll be fun!" Carol smiled at Whitty, making Whitty blush a bit. "Fine, I'll come too." Whitty rolled his eyes. "Then it's settled, were going to Playland! And I'll be paying for all of your guy's tickets." Gf said.

time skip to Playland

Your eyes lit up, seeing the colourful lights and the fun rides. In your head, you imagined going on one of the rides with gf. Alone. Too bad, she always sticks with the group, and you also follow.

"Here guys, I bought the all day pass." Gf passes the wristbands to everyone. "This must've been quite a lot of money, don't you think" you asked. "Oh it's fine y/n, my parents spoil me a bit and give me a lot of money!" Gf smiles at you making you blush a bit.

'why do I have to have this massive crush on gf...' you groan in your head.

"beep bo skeboop bo beep? (what ride should we go on?)" Gf asked. "Lets go on the hellevator!" Pico had a smirk on his face. "Unless you guys are a bunch of scardy cats!"

"whatever." Whitty responded. All of you guys make your way to the ride. You gulp seeing the ride, since this ride is about going up slowly like an elevator, but then going down in very high speeds.

"Y'know, if your scared I can hold your hand?" Gf smiled at you. You blush. HOLD MY HAND? "No no no no! You don't have to! I'm not scared!" you wished you can say yes, but you felt like it would be weird.

Since all of you guys were tall enough to go on the ride, you all went on, put on the seat belt (or the thing that holds you down on rides) and wait until the person controlling it to turn it on and start the ride.

You sat next to gf on her right, making you a bit relieved. You flinched a bit from the ride suddenly starting and going up. After a few seconds you were at the top. You could see almost all the rides down below you. Then suddenly we feel the ride going down in high speeds. The feeling in your stomach felt slightly uncomfortable and you were screaming. You felt someone hold your hand, but you were to busy screaming for your life.

After 40 seconds of screaming for your life, it ended. You suddenly realize someone holding your hand. And of course it was girlfriend. You blush madly, and get off the ride, still holding gf's hand. "Oh yeah y/n, I held your hand, since you were screaming a lot." Gf smiled at you. "S-sorry if I screamed to much or if my hand is sweaty or-" you were cut off when you heard the others.

"Wasn't that fun!" Pico laughed at Gf, since he looked sick. "This dude screams like a girl!" Pico points at Bf, making Boyfriend blush but mad at the same time.

"eh, it wasn't that bad." Whitty shrugged. "That was a lie, you were screa-" Carol was cut of when Whitty blushed and picked up Carol and ran off.

"I guess were going to split up?" You asked. "Beep, bo bop beep skebop beep bop?(Yeah, lets all meet at the food area at around 6:30pm?)" Bf asked and we all nodded. You went on your phone to text Carol that we're all going to meet up at the food area at 5:30. You looked around to see that everyone left.

"They must've went to go on the rides themselves." You say out loud, but suddenly feeling a tap on your shoulder. "I'm still here." Gf whispered in your ear, making you blush and shiver a bit. "OMG, I didn't know you were here!" You laugh nervously. "So what ride do you want to go on? We still have an 2 hours to meet the others. Right now it's just us."

You blushed at the thought. Just you and gf! You looked around at the rides and you wanted to go on 'sea to sky swinger.' "Want to go to the sea to sky swinger?" Gf nodes and you guys make your way there.

The ride was about going on these swings (with a seatbelt of course). And while your in those swings, the ride makes you go up and spins you in a medium speed, which wasn't too scary for you. (A/N: If you don't know what it is search it up)

You sat next to gf on the swings (they're 2 seats per swing), and wait until the ride starts, Before it started, you feel Gf hold your hand. You like at her and she smiles, making your blush. The ride starts and felt happy. The ride felt relaxing to you, feeling the wind go through your hair and seeing almost everything below. You look at Gf and she was smiling and looking around, enjoying the ride.

Time skip: 6:25pm

You and Gf make your way to the food court. You had a lot of fun with Gf. Going on rollercoasters and other rides. Doing some of the mini games. You were holding a 3ft tall unicorn stuffy that you won and gf was holding 2 teddybears. You saw Pico and Bf, but Bf looked sick, while Pico was just laughing at him.

"Wow, looks like someone had fun" You laughed at Pico and Bf. "Bop beep skebeep! (It was his fault!)" Bf looked down feeling sick. You see Carol and Whitty making there way here and you wave at them come sit with them.

You bought food. You order the corndog with some lemonade. Gf was insisting on buying the food for you, but you felt bad and said that you would pay for your own food.

"Today was fun. How was your guys's day?" Carol asked, sipping on her slurpee. " Well me and Bf had fun. I forced him to go on all of the intense rides with me. You can still see the fear in his face!" Pico laughs while bf crys eating his fries. "Well, me and y/n went on some rides and won some stuffed animals." Gf smiles and you nod. "Well Whitty and I did the same." Carol smiled.

After eating you thought of an idea. "hey guys, for our last ride here, do you want to go on the ferris wheel?" Everyone nodded. All of you made your way to the ferris wheel, and everyone decided to split into 2 for each basket (the seat?). You and Gf sat in one and the ride started. The sun was setting in the background. For some reason, you had the erge to tell gf how you feel.

"H-hey Gf..." You looked at the sunset, not wanting to stare at gf. "I have something to tell you. Since these past few days, I started to feel something towards. We-Well what I mean is that I like you-" You were stopped when Gf turned your head to face her's and suddenly you guys were kissing.

"I like you too y/n."

The sunsets behind you as your crush just became your girfriend.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Wow, that was quite long, maybe? Idk. Hope you liked it. I haven't seen any Gf x readers that much so here is one. Hope you liked it

Word count: 1323