Part 12

"What is it." Jacob looked into my eyes and brushed my cheek.

"Nothing, love." Jacob looked back at me and did a small smile. I calmed down. "Do you wanna head home?" He stroked my cheek again. I nodded falling into his hand. He picked me up and carried me out to the club. I snuggled closer to his chest as he carried me through the crowd.

I heard a deep growl and I picked up my head. We were out into the street, and right ahead of me was the guy that tried to kill me. I whimpered and started to buckle in Jacobs arms. He put me down. I backed up against the wall. My heart pumping a million times a second.

The guy smirked as he saw me scared. I narrowed my eyes. It was time for pay back. I ran to him and tackled him. I caught him off guard he growled and snapped at me. His canines seeping out. I felt my claws extend and I slashed a deep cut on his face.

I held him down using my legs and arm. I drug a nail down his cut. Making me hiss in pain.

"You tried to kill me." I said anger rolling off of me. He stopped trying to escape and spit at me. "Big mistake." I used my claw and dug into his neck. Puncturing his artery. He started to gargle and his eyes turned sliver. When he stopped moving I got off and wiped off his blood using his shirt.

When I turned to Jacob I saw him smiling. "He molested you?" I nodded.

"That's what, our Alpha helped me with. I was on the point of blacking out till he came." I grabbed his arm and pulled him away. " let's go before someone see's us. We made it to his car and we got it. I pressed my body to his and he breathed in roughly.

"Ash, I'm driving." He said chuckling a bit. I turned and nibbled on his ear.

"And your driving me crazy." I whispered in his ear. He held his breathe and let it out shakily. He pressed on the gas peddle and lurched us forward. I smiled and began sliding my hand up and down his thigh. When we saw the pack house Jacob quickly parked and took my face into his hands.

He kissed me roughly and pulled me closer. I hopped on his lap having a little trouble getting in. He put my legs on either side of him. He pulled me closer and kissed my neck. I groaned in pleasure as he licked my sweet spot. Butterflies forming in my stomach.

He pushed me back to try to cup my breasts when my butt honked the horn. I screamed and jumped up hitting my head on the roof. I groaned and slid off. I opened the car door and walked out. Jacob came and kissed me in the back of my neck. He pressed his midsection to my back and I could feel him growing.

He pushed me back onto the car and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him while I kissed him hard. He cupped my ass and squeezed a small gasp came from me as he squeezed hard.

He stumbled to the front door with me still on him. I kept kissing him and he opened the door. It banged loudly but we kept making our way up.

We climbed the stairs and made it to his room. Our room to be exact. He took out his keys and tried unlocking the door. He couldn't get it opened and he growled. I slid off of him and let him unlock it. I reached down his back and squeezed his ass. Making him jump.

He opened the door and we stumbled in. Jacob slammed the door closed and he was on me again. He slid my shirt off and he kissed down my neck to my chest.

He pulled me to the bed and laid me on him. He sat up and looked deep in my eyes. He growled gently.

"Let me mark you mine..." I nodded gently and he didn't hesitate. He kissed my neck and found my sweet spot. His canines slowly slide out and brushed my neck. I shivered and moan at the touch. He them bit down. I screamed as a fire rose up in my neck.

It was the covered in a blissful feeling. I moaned and Jacob growled again and dug in deeper. I ran my fingers down his back. He slid out of me and licked it gently.

"I love you Ashley." Jacob said in a deep voice. He layed his forhead on mine.

"I love you too, Jacob." I didn't even hesitate. I knew I was in love with him. I felt sleep tugging me.

"Ashely?" I barely heard him I was blacking out. I tried saying something back but I was falling. I felt like I was falling..

I felt myself fall backgrounds onto the bed. Jacob yelled out my name. Or so I think he did.

I knew I was out. I saw Jacob's face peer over mine and then I blacked out.