Social anxiety/s.j

Being a celebrity should be fun,right?Wrong especially  when you've got  social anxiety this causes me to freeze up in interviews are just going outside when there is slot of people I Often think people are judging me or watching my every move,Being Scarlett Johansson's girlfriend doesn't exactly help my issue as 2 celebrity's together=double the paparazzi.

Today me and Scarlett are going out shopping to buy some clothes,we leave are house is our car already I can see paparazzi trying to take our pictures.I turn my attention to my nails and start picking the skin off of them,that still wasn't keeping me distracted I then bite On my nails hoping this traffic will hurry up so no more pictures are getting taken, I get drawn out of my thoughts as Scarlett raises her voice to get my attention "Y/N you okay baby"  I nod my head not wanting her to get worried and turn back home as Scarlett is very protective of me and she always take account of my social anxiety.

Once we pull up to the mall,we put on are masks and walk to the entrance *for gods sake* the flashes from the paparazzi cameras blind our eyes.Scarlett stops walking and I try to tug her along a bit just so we can get inside "give me a second I just need to get out are sunglasses" she says soon after that she passes me a pair I quickly give her a kiss on the lips and we continue to walk.Finally we are in but Jesus there is tons of people,Scarlett obviously noticed that a panic was coming onto my face so she squeezes my hand reassuring me that she is by my side I give her a faint smile and we continue to the next shop,we quickly separated to look at different things.Everything was going well until I bumped into a group of people I quickly apologised and try to pick up the stuff we all dropped I could practically feel all of their eyes piercing  into my head.My hands become shaky and I just want to curl up in a ball and disappear from this humiliation. " you okay miss" one of the people ask seeing how much I'm tensing up,I just nod and stand I'm fighting the urge to play with my rings,I give in and play with them trying to relive some tension. "I-I um I'm sorry for all your stuff on t-the ground,it w-was my fault completely"I say stuttering almost every word and not looking up from their shoes. " hey honey,is everything okay?" I let out a shaky breath,relief washes over me knowing Scarlett will know what to say. I whisper in her ear what happened as I don't want them to hear me mess up anymore. "Sorry my girlfriend struggles with meeting new people she tends to go into panic mode,sorry about the mess on the floor let me pick it up" with that said she bent down and gave everyone back what was dropped "thank you" they all say I give a small smile and then I walked closer to Scarlett who opened her arms for me to crash into,once I'm in her arms in the line to checkout she was swaying me back and forth,her perfume was very strong but I like that as I feel at home with her.

Once we got all of our bags we left the mall and yet again we are met with a army of paparazzi Scarlett quickly links arms with mine and speed walks to the car,knowing if I think about the situation I'm in I'll panic ,  once I'm in the car Scarlett sits down in the drivers seat "oh fuck" she says and let's out a frustrated grunt before I  could ask  my question she already gave me an  answer "I left my bloody bracelet in the changing rooms,I'll be back in a bit" she pecks my cheek and dashes back into the store,this gives the paparazzi a perfect opportunity to get some pictures of me.I put on the sunglasses and keeping my attention on my phone nothing else and it is going great until someone knocked on the windows asking me to look up,*fuck how long till Scar comes back*i repeat in my head,tears are leaving my eyes as I just want to leave and be alone in my own bubble.Finally the door opens and Scarlett sits back down and sighs "sorry about that sweetheart,you okay" she asks "please can we just leave it's really busy in here" she understands and quickly leaves the parking lot and rests her hand on my thigh to give me some comfort.

I relaxe my body and lean back into the seat knowing I won't see anyone on this road I cleared my throat getting ready to explain to Scarlett why I was stressed "I'm sorry...I-I it was just getting crowded and the first thing that happened was me running into a group of people and making myself look like a fool,and when you left the paparazzi was knocking on the windows.I just got stressed I didn't mean to give you the cold shoulder" I explain slowly, " I know darling,no need to apologise".We got out of the car and went in to the house and both made some food,and headed to bed before Scarlett and I went to fell asleep I quickly turned around as she was the big spoon, "I really appreciate you putting up with me,I really do love you Scarlett Ingrid Johansson" I whisper and kiss her smoothly. " I love you too" she says and pulls me closer to her chest,I lay my head  in the crook of her neck listening to her breath and heart beat.

—————————————————————————————

Thank you guys for reading

If you want me to write anything else please leave suggestions.

Word count-1010