❄️chapter 2❄️

The next morning

Y/n's  POV

It was morning when you awoke from falling asleep in the tall woman's arms, you had awoke in a comfortable bed wondering what had happened and where you were that was until a tall and beautiful lady ducked through the door to the room you were in, "ah hello my dear I see that you are finally awake" she spoke as you curled your self into a ball on the bed "h- hello where am I?" you asked sounding afraid since you did not know who the woman was and her height was a little intimidating but amazed you at the same time "well my child you are in my castle now my I ask how you came to be in the dungeons?" She asked surprisingly softly considering she seemed to be a rather intimidating woman "I fell into a hole that took me there while running from the big wolf men" you answered back quietly "may I ask what is your name miss?" You questioned "ah my name is Alcina dimitrescu but you my sweet can call me mother" she spoke "now if it is alright I would like you to tell me what happened last night".

(Flashback of The night before)
"Mommy! Look how many berry's I picked" spoke the child as they giggled "awww y/n you got so many well done" the mother praised " this should be enough for the berry pie we should start heading back now it is getting late come along y/n" spoke the mother while walking as the child followed. It was a quiet walk back until you almost got to the village, that is where you heard it the snarling and growls comping from the bushes and it seemed that your mother heard it to since she went a ghostly pale, it was quiet for a moment that was until your mother swooped you up and began to run and when she ran that's when the Lycans followed, you had almost gotten to the village your mother might have been alive still if that Lycan didn't jump out of no where and grabbed her while you got flung to the side "Y/N RUN! DONT LOOK BACK JUST GO I WILL BE FINE!" You knew that was a lie.... you knew she wouldn't be fine yet you still ran even after hearing her screams you still kept going you were going to make it when you tripped and once you did a lycan was right above you, you backed up from the lycan that was snarling at you thinking this is where your life ends until you started falling for a short moment. Taking in your surroundings you realised you fell into a hole with a little tunnel leading somewhere, it was small enough so the lycans could not get to you but big enough that a small child like you could easily fall into, you followed the tunnel for a short while cold due to the snow and water from the melted snow on you and tired from the running and the fall you just had once you can to the end of the tunnel you had found yourself in which seemed to be in a cell in a dungeon and that is where you passed out.
(End of flashback)

And that brings you to where you are now.

Alcina's POV

She was literally shaking with rage to find out what had happened to such a small child and was about to give heisenburg either a beat down or lecture on how he should keep those god damn lycans at bay when she saw him next "don't worry my sweet I'll be your mommy now and no harm will come to you" she spoke and open her arms for the now crying child to come to her and that is exactly what you did "shhhhhh it's alright now my pet I have got you there is no need to cry" the room was quiet as she cradled you in her arms, well it was quit until the door bursts open and....

" the little one is awake!"

Hope you like chapter two this was just a chapter for everyone to know what had happened to y/n's mother and how she came to be in the dungeons of castle dimitrescu

Bye for now <3