Chapter 1

MEW

Mew sat on his home bar in his man cave sipping his favourite vodka while watching the news.

News of allegations against his. The famous lady director Linda, was accusing him of sexual harrasment.

" I was just friendly with him out of curtosy. It's like duty of us directors to guide young stars. But Suppasit is horrible person, he harassed me. I hope I'll get justice. " Lina was telling the report emotionally.

She's really good at direction and acting even of screen. Mew grumbled sipping some more vodka from his glass without moving his eyes from the tv.

"Can we ask what did he do ma'am" the reporter pushed.

" He harassed me sexually. I can't speak further. " Linda said.

" mr. Mew has stated he never harassed you and your spreading baseless allegations. What do you say maam".

" Really , then why are many actress backing my allegations and sharing their story of being harassed by him" Lina questioned.

Mew flipped the channel.

It was playing various actresses saying Mew asked for sexual favours in return to cast them in his movies.

Few claimed they slept with Mew in hopes of being cast as his female lead but Mew forgot about them after that.

A famous actress and Mew's recent co start spoke now " He was too friendly and flirting and I didn't encourage him . He didn't push it further. I don't know if the allegations are true or not but hope the wronged party gets justice."

" If you didn't flirt with her your image would have been saved a bit Mew" it was Nim. Mew's manager. He turned the tv off.

Mew continued drinking . " She was attractive and I just tried my chance of courting her" He shrugged.

" Well, we have released a statement on your behalf stating these are proof less allegations made out of jealousy. Most of your fans beleive that but few don't. And number of haters are way more than number of fans." Nim said.

" How did the music videoes go?" Mew asked . He spent lot of his liquid cash on these in hopes of bouncing back.

" Very bad. It trending for number of dislikes. Though it's splendid people call for boycotting it as you're seen as a harraser.
#boycottrapistmew. " Nim said highlighting the hashtag.

Mew sighed and rubbed his temples in frustration.

" Ok send my portfolio to this series audition " Mew said irritated.

" You said doing soap drama's will prove your market failed in movies and like accepting the allegations.".Nim questioned

" well first of all I don't have any other better Idea. And moreover I choose that crime series which you told had a lot of ancipation."Mew said refilling his glass.

Nim was happy with Mew's decision. Mew always played romantic hero or hero with a love interest . But this series was different . It was full fledged action and thriller.

It was inspired from a famous novel and was produced by movie producers.
And they wanted famed actor in the role.

It was basically done as a series because it can't be shortened and chances of success were high in series form.

But no top hero was confident enough to sign a series. So it'll not highlight Mew's fall
But Mew rejected it initially saying he doesn't wanna play a drama, and that he wasn't experienced in this genre. And invested in music videos.