Chapter 33 ➼ ℰ𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑒𝓈

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ➼ 𝑒𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑒𝓈

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝑒𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑒𝓈

ANGELINA RUSHES AFTER RAEN, TELEPORTING THEM both to the bottom of the tower into the town of Polis. Angelina gasps as Raen grabs her shoulder, holding her back as the two look over the market place.

Wails fill the air as the dead are collected from Polis' streets. Angelina's attention stays on a woman who screams out, refusing to be removed from her loved one's body. The sight makes the brunette flinch as she recognized the body from the City of Light.

The man was one of the grounders who Lexa had killed while she and Angelina fought side by side.

"Come on," Raen urges the woman softly, a hand on her back as they weave their way through the town, their eyes sweeping the streets.

The man they're searching for slowly comes into view as a few of the Azgedan warriors flip the man over onto his back as they yell for a healer. Angelina rushes over to her soulmate, dropping to her knees and Raen kneels beside her.

"Clarke!" Angelina yells, panicking as she finds the blood still oozing from the gun shot wound. Angelina wasn't sure how she wasn't feeling the same pain as she finds the bullet lodged deep into the man's body.

The blonde arrives in seconds, along with her mother, and Kane.

"Roan?" Clarke gasps, glancing to Angelina who begs the girl, "please help him."

Clarke nods, turning to her mother as she says, "he was shot trying to help us. I thought he was dead."

Angelina shakes her head, holding the man's hand to her chest as she uses her magic to take some of her soulmate's pain. Abby glances to Angelina, noticing the girl barely holding herself together as her hands tremble. "Not yet, but he's close," Abby tells the two.

"Get away from our king."

Angelina tears her eyes from Roan to find Echo glaring at Clarke with her blade pressed to the blonde's neck. "Echo, no!"

"You're making a mistake," Kane frantically yells as both Azgedan warriors and Skaikru guards swarm the group. "We're part of the coalition!"

"I can save him!" Abby yells as Echo pulls her daughter to her feet, the blade still holding pressure to the girl's carotid artery. "But you have to let me."

"Echo, please!" Angelina begs, not moving from Roan's side. "I could remove the bullet myself but it's probably already infected! He needs medical treatment."

"We have our own healer," Echo speaks over the girl, who blazes with furry. "Take the king to our embassy with the rest of our dead," as the woman speaks, her people listen, moving Angelina out of the way as they lift the King into their grasp.