Stefan- i thought you leave me Part2

Stefan Pov

I woke up realizing that I was laying on something, on somebody. I could tell that it was my big brother. I haven't opened my eyes yet and I don't want to if I'm honest. I know that Damon wants to talk to me, but I don't want to...

I finally opened my eyes, I looked up at Damon. He was still sleeping so I thought I could go somewhere else. So I turned around and tried to get up as quickly as possible.

Damon's POV

I felt like Stefan tried to get up. I know that he knows that I want to talk to him. I also know that he doesn't want that, but we have to. I still can't believe that he thought I was going to leave him. Does he thing that I don't love him? I opened my eyes to see how Stefan was about to get up.

,, good Morning my little Sunshine." I smiled at him
He froze. ,, G-good morning.." he said quite without turning around.
,, and where do you think you're going ?"
,,mhmm I just wanna go to the toilet" he lied.
,, Stefan" I Said in a warning tone ,, You lied. Tell me, Are trying to go somewhere else because you're scared?"
,, y-yes.." he said quite
,,come here." I said smoothly
Stefan sat down next to me.
,,Stefan look at me. Do you really think that I would leave you.. again? " he nodded ,, oh Stef, I would never ever leave you again.. you know That you're my little brother and I love you so much. More than anyone else in the whole world. I would never leave you. I just had to help Liz. But I left you a note on the fridge. " he looked up at me ,, I haven't seen it, I'm sorry.."

,, you don't have to be sorry. I should. I should have told you, but you were sleeping so peaceful, you looked like a cute little baby. Like my little baby" I said as I trickled him a little bit.

,,and if I left you, I could never hear that sweet laugh again, or I could never cuddle with you or bring you to bed or we could never have a movie night again or I could never trickle that little tummy." I lifted his shirt up to trickle his tummy. He fell on his back as he laughed so hard ,, god I missed that cute little laugh so much!!" As I tickled him more.

Stefans POV

I laughed as Damon trickled my tummy. Than he got down and blows in my tummy. I laughed more than before

,, Damy S-Stop pl-ease .." I screamed while laughing.
,, ohh you have the cutest little tummy.. I could eat him.. arrrrr " he said playfully as he pretended to eat my tummy. I tried to get away from him.
I finally managed to break free from him.I ran down the stairs and hid in the bathroom. ,, you can't hide from me Stefan, the trickle bear is coming and he will get you" he said in a scary playful voice . I laughed a little. I took a blanket in hide in the corner, covered by the blanket. I heard footsteps, I had to laugh a little bit.

,,mhm, where could he be? Could he be in the washing machine?" he opened the washing machine,, mhm no. OH now I know.."
He lifted up the blanket and picked me up.
,, I gotta!!! Rrrrhhh " i laughed even more

Damon's POV

I brought Stefan in my room. I laid him down on my bed. I kissed his cheeks multiple times. He laughed so much, oh god I love his laugh so much.
,,Damy- Damy stop please- please stop.." he said between laughing
,, who's my little baby? Who's my cute little baby brother?" I began to trickle him again.
,, I, I'm your little baby." he said exhausted
,, So and now go and take your blanked, we'll make a movie night." kissing his cheek.

Hey guys 👋
I'm sorry, I was busy with school. I will punish another story tomorrow. Keep requesting ❤️
Have a beautiful day/night ❤️‍🔥
WITH LOVE A 🥺❤️