Part 1

Don't stop

Keep moving.

Save them.

Run.

Jade fled from the alley where he left 5 petty thieves unconscious and tied to a pole. He sent a location to Detective Tsukauchi and bolted. He went to the rooftop of a significantly tall building and started walking on the railing of the terrace. Would the tiniest breath at the wrong time result in him plummeting 18 stories to his death?
Yes.

Did he chose to ignore this?
Yes

His head snapped to his left and he began running in the same direction. Seconds later a cry for help echoed through the most notorious and unfortunately abandoned part of the city. No heroes patrolled this area even though it was most likely the most criminally active part.

1. Because there were no civilians important enough to save.

2. Because it was too much trouble.

3. Because they didn't want to deal with the most elusive vigilante out there.

Except one hero.

Eraserhead crouched on the edge of a rooftop looking down on Jade's territory. The vigilante had been active for 8 years, after the police had searched for 3 months, then they handed the case to the Erasure hero and he had been on it since.

No one had ever seen the vigilante except for a select few that he chose, sometimes just to throw sarcastic remarks at. Others only saw wisps of his clothing. He never did more damage than he needed to, The injuries that the villains he took down had broken bones at worst. They never saw him either, neither had the civilians that he saved. Eraserhead had become more frustrated by the guy.

Eraser heard sounds of a fight break out so he ran across rooftops and landed upon the very thing he was looking for, 8 long fucking years. There, down in an alley, Jade was fighting off not one, not three, but nine villains.

He was doing it quite elegantly at that. He weaved through the flurry of attacks and landed accurate and precise hits on the villains. Within seconds all the criminals lay unconscious on he ground. He tied them to a pole nearby and sent a message to someone, probably Tsukauchi.

Jade was not what he expected from his reputation. He had a small and petite figure and was quite short, his vigilante outfit consisted of a dark green hoodie and sweatpants with a utility belt under the hoodie. He had a mask that covered his face, all you could see were his toxic green eyes.

"You know Eraser, you won't get any answers if you're just gonna watch creepily from a rooftop like a perv." He said as he climbed to the opposite building and sat on its edge. The pro was surprised to say the least. He had tried to speak to him so many times, why did he chose to talk now? His voice was distorted, he probably used a voice changer. He noticed how he never threw the first punch, so he could file it as self defense. And he never used his quirk unless it was a mental one or an agility one, so you couldn't really call it vigilante work. He was walking across a thin line between the law and vigilantism. But he did it none the less. Everything he did was within the law, more like it wasn't outside the law but to him it probably meant the same thing.

*Jade pov*

I was sitting in front of my favorite hero, talking to him for the first time ever. I thought he'd ask me super personal questions or about my quirk or something but he didn't.

"Why didn't you become a hero?"

Well because I'm underage, and why become the very thing that turned it's back on you. But I couldn't very well say that, now could I. I shrugged, "The system's flawed and biased, I don't want to be part of it", and said plainly. And unfortunately that's when my voice changer decided to act up, it stopped working in the middle of my sentence and then came back on again. So my real voice came out.

The voice of Izuku Midoriya.

Eraser noticed for sure but didn't make any indication that he did. I was internally freaking out. The one time I decide to talk to the guy and I mess up. Just my luck.

I heard glass shatter and sprinted in the direction of the noise once again. 7 seconds later a scream was heard. My extremely sensitive hearing was a pain in the ass around crowds but it was really handy in my vigilante work.

Eraser was hot on my trail, mostly because I didn't care about whether he saw me anymore. I could leave whenever I wanted, without a trace. Living on the streets as a vigilante teaches you how to disappear.

I was nearing the alley but I didn't slow down, because who'd want to waste momentum. Before I attacked I made my presence known and just as I jumped into the alley a bullet was shot at me I moved a little so it wouldn't be fatal. It hit me in my shoulder, just a flesh wound. I could've dodged but I'd have had to slow down. I jumped down and landed on the thug, I took out my foldable baton and whacked the villain on the back of his neck. He was knocked out cold.

I jumped off him and onto the next villain. He didn't get the chance to use his quirk, I swept his feet from under him and punched his jaw as he fell to the ground. Now for the next one.

*Aizawa pov*

What the hell is wrong with this kid, his voice sounded like that of a 12 year old. One second he was sitting in front of me the next he was running in another direction and god was he fast. I could barely keep up. He ran head first into an alley and I heard a gun shot. I ran as fast as I could to the alley and saw villains unconcious with minor injuries here and there. Then I saw a woman in her late 20's calling the police.

She was safe now so i started looking for the vigilante in question. "I'm behind you Eraserhead", my neck ached because of how fast my head spun. I looked back to see the vigilante patching up his shoulder and a bloody bullet in his gloved hand. "What the hell is wrong with you?!", I asked out of surprise and concern. He huffed at the question.

"A lot of things", I sighed and sat down where I was, knowing full well that if I got too close he'd bolt. "Were you mistreated or something? Do the quirkist jerks hate your quirk?", I asked trying to find answers. He laughed heartily, I couldn't make out whether it was sarcastic or real. Once he finished he leaned back and looked at the night sky.

"Can't hate what isn't there"