Ch. 13: Accident

*Next Day*  

(Ian woke me up with kisses and I opened my eyes to see a breakfast tray on the nightstand so I sat up and he handed it to me)

“Happy Birthday” Ian said.

“Thank you, you know we don’t have to celebrate my birthday” I said.

“Too late for that, I have surprises for you and don’t worry about me, today is all about you” Ian said.

(I can tell he’s still upset about yesterday but I didn’t push him on it. I finished my breakfast then we got in the shower together and then dressed. Then Ian and I got in the car and I was blind folded)

“Why can’t I know where we’re going, you’re making me nervous” I said.

“Relax, we’re almost there,” Ian said.

(I was fiddling with my sundress and then I finally feel us stop)

“Can I take it off now?” I asked.

“Hold on,” Ian said.

(I heard him open his door then he opened my side and helped me out. I felt the ground under my feet and it felt like sand. Ian guided me and then we stopped)

“Ok now you can take it off,” Ian said.

(I took off the blindfold and saw the most beautiful blue and white house)

“Welcome to our new home,” Ian said.

“You bought us a beach house,” I said.

(I kissed him)

“This is becoming the best birthday ever,” I said.

“Come on, there’s more,” Ian said.

(He took me inside and everything was so beautiful. On the inside the walls were tan and white, the kitchen was huge and the countertops were marble. We walked to the back of the house where there was a pool and home theater. We went up the stairs to this big room that looked like glass it was mostly two big glass windows you can look out of. We saw the ocean and a beautiful lighthouse)

“I had it built in for you, you can do anything you want in here, I wanted this to be your place of peace” Ian said.

(I kissed him)

“I love- I love this so much” I said.

(He kissed me this time but before things got too heated Ian broke the kiss) 

“There’s something else I have for us today, come on,” Ian said.

(He took my hand and we walked downstairs and we walked out to the car. Ian got a picnic basket and a blanket out and we then walked along the beach to a perfect spot)

“Picnic on the beach!!” I said.

(Ian laid everything out and we sat down and we ate what he packed up for us)

“You amaze me,” I said.

“I told you I’ll spend my life making everything up to you that I did when we first met, I tend to keep that promise” Ian said.

(Ian kissed me, as we finished up eating I sat on Ian’s lap and then we laid on the blanket looking at the sky for a while. Then we got up and got in the car and drove in comfortable silence and we eventually stopped at what looks like a private airport)

“We’re getting on a Jet!!” I said. (Excited)

(Ian smiled at me and we got out the car and got on the jet, we were greeted with two glasses of champagne)