61.

Time jump.

Thank you all so much for reading this book. I didn't expect so much love 🥺🤍.  I really appreciate all of you.

Anya in the mm🥺💕
———-
2 years later.

                               Omniscient

                               Omniscient

"Mommy, Mommy!" M'lani cooed running into the arms of her mother.

"Hi my little beanie baby!"  Anya said cheerfully scooping her up into her arms and giving her kisses as she giggled.

"I drew a picture for you mommy."

"You did?" She asked with a smile as M'lani nodded.

"Well you can you me when we get home ok?"

"Ok mommy." She smiled grabbing her by the hand as they left her daycare as her long black curls bounce as she skipped.

M'lani was now 3 years old and was super smart, she knew all of her colors, numbers, and shapes.

"You ready to go see Dada and your little brother?"

"Yeah! I missed daddy and my baby brudder."

Anya smiled a little as she strapped her into her car seat before kissing her forehead and handing her a snack.

"Oh! Guess what little bean?"

M'lani looked up from her pink cased tablet and smiled. "What mommy?"

"Daddy has a surprise for you when we get home. Can you guess what it is?" Anya smiled looking into the rear view mirror at her oldest child.

"Umm cookies?"

She shook her head and laughed. "You and these cookies, but nope that's not it. You can guess one more time."

M'lani giggled before popping a fruit snack into her mouth. "Pizza?"

"Oh my goodness, we can have that go dinner." Anya laughed. "You'll just have to see when we get home."

"Ok mommy."

—-

Pulling up to their home, Anya gathered her things from work along with M'lani and made her way to the front door but M'lani stopped once she herd a small dog barking, looking over at her mother Anya smiled seeing her daughters eyes light up.

"Hey you two!"

"Daddy! Daddy! I missed you!"

"I missed you too little bean. Give daddy hug."

Giving her father a tight hug she scurried into the house looking for the surprise.

"I told her to guess the surprise." Anya chuckled as she took Milo jr from his arms giving him kisses on his cheeks as they walked into the living room.