⛈stormy nights⛈

Smut

Vanilla, praise, riding
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rain pounded against the windows as the sky roared. George sat cuddled up on the couch while he waited for his lover to return. He grew worried when the news alerted of a severe thunderstorm warning. Clay had been gone for at least 3 hours. He had to run some things to his mom who lived about an hour away from them. The brunet occasinally jumped at the sound of really loud thunder. He usually loved storms but he was so stressed and worried about his lover he couldn't calm himself. Patches laid in his lap as his body shivered. His eyes darting every corner of the room. That's when he heard a click causing him to sit up. He held his breath as the door knob twitched. He exhaled when Clay walked through shutting the door behind him as he tossed his shoes off. He stood their soaking wet as George held his chest to calm his breathing. Clay looked up at the couch.

"Hey baby." Clay smiled. His smile faded as he got no response. All he heard was the rain pounding against the window, the news channel, loud booms and a slight heavy breathing. He quickly pulled his dripping wet hoodie off tossing it on the ground before speed walking towards the brunet who laid on the couch. He towered over the elder.

"George?"

George looked up with a shaky smile. Clay sighed before leaning down placing a kiss on the brunets forehead.

"Come on." He said opening his arms as the brunet sat up. George immediately jumped into his arms wrapping his legs around his waist. Clay chuckled as he carried the brunet to their bedroom.

"Why were you gone so long?" George said softly into the blonds ear. His tone sounding as if he were about to cry.

"I got caught in traffic."

He carefully slid onto the bed leaning against the headboard as George lifted his head off his shoulder. His hands glided up and down the brunets sides. The elder jumped a bit as he heard a loud bang from outside. Clay placed his hands on his hips rubbing his thumb in circles.

"You've never been scared of thunderstorms."

Georges bottom lip quivered.

"I was worried about you."

Clay smiled pulling the brunet into a gentle kiss. He pulled away.

"I'm sorry bubs."

George jolted his hips forward letting out a whimper. Clay tigthened his grip on his hips.

"I'll make it up to you~" Clay cooed in his ear as he loosened his grip just a bit allowing George to slowly rock his hips. Clay guided him not letting him speed up though he wanted to. The brunets mouth fell open as a moan passed his lips. The blond leaned forward, still guiding the elders hips as he began to place gentle kisses along his neck and jawline. George felt so godly. He felt like the center of everyones attention. He was floating on a soft cloud. He let out tiny whimpers and moans as he tilted his head back giving the younger better access to his body.

"So pretty~" Clay cooed in his ear in a soft tone sending goose bumps down the brunets back. George slightly fastened his rocking making Clay pull back from his neck. Clay slid the brunets shirt over his head tossing it beside them on the ground before leaning back in placing kisses on his collar bone. Georges fingers ventured into the blonds wavy hair grabbing fistfuls before letting them go and repeating it. George pawed at the blonds shoulder wanting his shirt off. Clay pulled back to discard his shirt tossing it beside them. The brunet leaned down connecting their lips before sliding down to kiss his shoulder and neck. Clay lifted George as he removed the boys sweatpants before removing his own. Looking up at the brunet for consent before removing their boxers. The younger opened the drawer to the nightstand grabbing a yellow lidded bottle. He poured the liquid on his fingers before linging his finger up with the elders (bootyhole XD) hole. He looked up at the elder receiving a nod before slowly pushing his finger in. He stopped as the brunet let out a hiss. He looked up at him. George let his face fall onto his shoulder before nodding. The blond slowly slid his finger up and down. After a few moments he added a second finger scissoring the brunet. After he felt the elder was stretched enough he removed his fingers, applying more lube to his fingers before covering his ShAfT with the cold liquid. George hovered over his dick before slowly letting himself fall stopping half way from the pain as he let out a whine throwing his head dpwn onto the blonds shoulder.

"It's ok, take your time."

George waited a moment before bouncing slowly. Moans escaped his plump lips as his head hung low. The rain almost covering his noises as the thunder roared shaking the house. The brunet panting as his head bounced making it look like he was nodding. His nails digging into the blonds shoulder blades earning a hiss from him. Clays hands guided the brit up and down at a slowish pace. Clay do everything to please the boy.

"Oh Cla-ha~ Clay-ngh~"

"Doing so good."

George moaned at the praise. He was used to being called slut and whore during sex as they rarely had soft sex.

"mm-M~!" The brit moaned.

"Right there?"

"Ri-Aha~ thEre~!"

Clay smiled as he shifted the brunet allowing him to hit his prostate. George's head flung back. It felt so bad but good. It drove him crazy as he wanted Clay to just pound in him roughly and fast. The slowness was so painful yet he liked it so much. He let out long groans and moans as he felt he was getting closer. Knowing Clay wouldn't let him speed up nor would he just pound in him. He could see how bad he wanted to just destroy the brit. The brunet chuckled which got drowned by a moan.

"D-do it- ah~"

The blond looked up. He gave the brunet a confused look.

"Ah~ you k-Now yo-yOu~mm~! Wa-nt t-t-to~!"

Clay shook his head. He fastened the pace a little bit earning louder moans from the brit.

"mm~! sO c-C-loS~ngh!"

Clay thrusted up. Not roughly but enough to drive the brit crazy. The brunets moans over powered the rain as he felt the knot in his stomach fade away. He came on the blonds stomach as the blond came inside the brit. He pulled out earning a slight moan from the brit. He placed his hands on the blonds chest to hold him up as they both fought to catch their breath. Clay picked up George and placed him next to him on the bed as he got up and made his to the bathroom. He turned on the water filling the tub as he grabbed a rag and wetted it before wiping his stomach. He stumbled back into the bedroom scooping up to brunet and carrying him into the bathroom. He gently placed him into the bath before sliding in behind him. blowing out his mouth at the coldish feeling. He felt George shift letting out a groan. Clay gently tilted the brits head back his face towering over him as he slid his hand under the hair that cover his forehead pulling it back. He heard the brunet let out a sigh as he scooted back against his chest bringing his knees up to his chest as he turned his head to the side. Clay chuckled as he leaned forward and turned the water off. He struggled to wet the brunets hair having to make sure he didnt fall asleep.

"Georgie I need your help." He spoke right next to his ear. He rolled over sitting up on his knees in front of the blond. His hair covered his eyes making the blond chuckle. George swiped his hair back showing his half lidded eyes and a smirk. Clay pushed himself from leaning against the tile wall. The two inches apart before Clay wrapped his hands around George's waist pulling him into his chest. George let out a giggle as he wrapped his arms around the blonds chest.

"Will you please help me clean you up?"

George lazily nodded before pulling back and booping the blonds nose. He smiled as he turned around and grabbed the shampoo, pouring some into the palm of his hand before tossing it to the blond. He scrubbed his head before Clay stopped him. He pulled the brunets hands down into the water. (WHY DOES HEATWAVES ALWAYS PLAY .-.) Clay pulled George closer before turning him around and beginning to scrub his head. George relaxed into his touch leaning back into his body.

~AFTER BATH~

The two snuggled up in bed. Clay big spooning George with Patches at the end of the bed. The rain felt relaxing to George as he slowly drifted off.

"I love you." Clay mumbled in the back of George's head.

"I love you too."

(Heatwaves ended in time lol)