🍄Mushroom Land🍄

Fluff
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George giggled as he roamed the mushroom forest. He let the cold breeze hit his face as he hopped and skipped through the land. His giggling stopped as he saw a tallish man standing by the pond. He stepped back before taking a closer look. He grew curious as he was usually the only being who roamed this land. His grew wide as he stepped on a twig making it snap. The figure lifted his head causing George to quickly step back behind a mushroom. He panted before squeezing his eyes shut and letting out a huff. He stepped back out opening his eyes to see the man gone. He let out a sad sigh.  He slowly made his way to the pond. He looked at his reflection in the water before kneeling down. He fixed his mushroom hat a bit revealing a figure behind him. He turned his head with a gasp. The boy chuckled and threw his hands up. George tilted his head with a raised brow as he stared at his face. His light freckles and shimmy green eyes that sparkled as he giggled. Georges mouth formed a 'o' as his eye went a bit wide and his cheeks grew warm. The boy stopped giggling and tilted his head. George shook his head. They blond boy knelt down in front of George with a warming smile. He waved at him earning a wave back from George. George slowly scooted closer to the boy careful not to startled him. He noticed the boy never even flinched as they became inches apart. The brunet lifted his hand watching as the blond did the same pushing his hand forward. George smiled as the blond chuckled bending his fingers intertwining their fingers. George felt his thumb rub against his hand sending goose bumps down his spine.

~~~~

"George!"

George let out a gasp as he almost fell into the pond. The boy behind him chuckled. George groaned before pushing himself off the ground.

"Shut up bozo!" George pouted crossing his arms. The blond stepped forward.

"Mushroom boy."

George giggled before weakly punching the blond. He giggled back.

"Sapnap wanted to meet up on the prime path and of course you weren't there."

"Sorry Dream." George said before giggling. Dream smiled.

"It's ok dork. Just next time listen." Dream said before chuckling. They walked hand and hand out the forest.

~~~~~

"George! Come on!"

George lifted his head as he sniffled. He wiped his nose.

"Be there in a minute Sapnap." He said looking back down at the water. He heard russling as it slowly faded. He looked over his shoulder. He looked back down at the mask that laid in his hands. His thumb grazed over the smile as a tear fell and landed on the mask. He looked at himself in the water. His face grew half shocked. His younger self picture as Dream stood over his shoulder. He looked at his reflection to see a figure with a mask with XD on it. He shook his head as he splashed the water. The figure was gone now. He held the mask up.

"Should have listened you idiot." George said staring at the mask. He wiped his eyes before standing up. He stumbled toward the mushroom he hid behind and gently placed the mask against it. He shook his head before sliding his goggles over his eyes and walked away.

He hasnt been in that forest since...

DREAM DID NOT DIE BTW SO DO NOT CRY! HES IN PRISON!!!!!