🚬Toxic🚬

Angst

Cursing, name calling, smoking
—————————————————————————

"Hey baby." Karl sighed slouching down next to Sapnap in bed. Sapnap groaned as he rolled his eyes. Karl frowned sitting up cris cross.

"Something wrong?"

"Yes." Sapnap responded in an aggressive tone. Karl scooted back a bit.

"What happened?" Karl spoke in a soft tone trying to calm the other. Sapnap growled as he threw himself up and walked out the room. Karl watched. He soon met Sapnap in the living room. He fiddled with his hands as he slowly creeped up behind the couch.

"Do you want me to leave you alone?"

"I want you to just leave." Sapnap growled back as he grabbed a pack of cigarettes. Karl's breath hitched.

"Like-"

"Just- SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Karl stumbled back. Tears formed in his eyes. Anger rose. He stomped to the side of the couch crossing his arms at the heated man. He watched as the man lit a cigarette taking a hit. Karl groaned.

"Do you ever fucking listen?" Sapnap groaned. Karl rolled his eyes.

"Do you ever learn to control your anger?"

Sapnaps eyes went wide. He stood up causing Karl to step back.

"Talk to me like that again I dare you."

Karl gulped.

"I'm sick of you thinking you can control my actions, tell me what to do, yell at me and think you can just get away with it. I'm done Nick."

Sapnap scoffed at the use of his name.

"Maybe if you weren't such a bitch all the time-"

"Maybe if you would stop getting high- SO YOU CAN BE IN THE RIGHT MIND!"

Karl gasped as he felt a tightness on his neck as he was pinned to the wall. Tears flowed down his face.

"Don't you ever fucking raise your voice at me."

"Oh so you can- but I-I can't!?"

He screened as the grip tightened.

"Sap- please! I-I can't bre-athe!" He struggled. He gasped as the grip disappeared. Sapnap took another hit before placing the cigarette on the cigarette tray.

"I don't know where this attitude came from but-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Karl interrupted covering his ears. He knew he had just fucked up. He heard glass shatter beside him causing him to jump and scream. He looked over to see a picture laying flat on the ground. He cried.

"DON'T FUCKING SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!"

"Stop being a dick!"