🎰Gambol🎰

Smut
SAPNAP IS LEGAL AGE IN THIS!!
——————————————

"OHHHH!" Was heard from across the Casino.

"I don't know why they waste their money on that." Karl shook his head at the bar tender. Karl was tipsy as of right now. He hated that place and the only way to enjoy it was too get drunk which he hated. Karl was much of a drinker, he hated the knowing of waking up from a hangover, having a headache and not knowing what happened the night before. It scared him. His best friend Sapnap on the other hand, would get drunk anytime he could. Karl would have to watch him and be the one to drive him home. Now, he didn't know who was driving home.

"Hey Karl watcha doin?" Sapnap spat, sliding onto the stool next to him before motioning the bar tender. Karl tapped his finger nail against the glass of his cup.

"Just- enjoying myself~?"

Sapnap chuckled. He found it cute how Karl would worry about him at parties and never actually enjoy himself. Sapnap was used to drinking so much that it never really badly affected him unless he continuously drank until he had like 85 drinks. Sapnap knew when to stop, he could still be in a sober state of mind from the amount of times that man drank over the few years. He'd always tell Karl to go enjoy himself, have a few drinks and live a little only to receive a- "whose going to take you home then?"

Sapnap could drink up to 24 drinks and be fine. But Karl being Karl just protected him. That's why Sapnap felt a little relieved and free when he realized Karl actually started to drink. Though, he could tell the brunet never got drunk in his years of living.

"Hey Karl I think you should stop, maybe take a break from the drinks?" Sapnap advised, earning a aggressive groan from Karl.

"I-m finnnnneeeee~"

"Yeah- let's go for a walk." Sapnap said grabbing the drunken's arm and dragging him across the casino.

"Sappy- stopppp~!"

Sapnap didn't stop. He continued to drag the man across the casino until they reached the bathrooms. He threw Karl into the room before checking to make sure no one else was in there. He quickly locked the door so no one could come in.

"Niccckk!"

"Sorry Karl."

Karl crossed his arms with a huff, Sapnap giggled.

"I want to go- *hic* home!"

"Why?"

"This- *hic* place is no- fun!"

"Quackity's out there-"

"Don't- care! You're wast- *hic* ing money!"

Sapnap tapped his foot. He'd have to admit, drunk Karl was pretty cute. The thought bringing a smile to his face.

"Now let me outttt!" Karl tried pushing sapnap out of the way only to be pinned to the wall. Sapnap pinned his hands above his head. He leaned into his ear,

"Calm. Down."

Karl squirmed to get free, his weak from all the drinks body not putting any effect.

"You need to sober up-"

Sapnap was interrupted by a warm sensation on his lips. His eyes wide before slowly closing. He pushed Karl more allowing him to lean in more earning a moan from Karl. He pulled back leaving a string of saliva connecting their lips as they gasped for air. A smirk grew on Sapnap's face before he leaned down placing rough and sloppy kisses on the brunets neck.

"mmm~! Sap-"

The black haired boy leaned back with a evil smirk. Karl continued to squirm wanting more and desperately trying to get any friction.

"Are you going to be a good boy?"

Karl aggressively nodded giving Sapnap puppy eyes. Sapnap licked his lips before letting go of the brunets hands and pulling him into a more heated kiss. Karl wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him down. Sapnap pulled back licking his lips again.

"Go ahead~" sapnap whispered, watching as Karl desperately rushed to remove his clothes. Frustrated as he struggled through it. Soon, both males were in only boxers, before Karl got down on his knees and started to remove Sapnap's boxers. Sapnap ran his fingers through the brunets some what long, curly hair holding it out of his face. Karl looked up for confirmation before licking the tip as Sapnap nodded.

Sapnap threw his head back with a low groan as Karl took half his length in his mouth as he moved his head back and forth at a slowish pace.

"Such a good boy~ ha~"

Karl satisfied with the praise, moaned sending vibrations up the mans spine. Soon, Karl was bobbing faster pleasuring the man.

"K-Karl~ ffffuck~"

Karl let out one more moan before Sapnap held the mans head still as he came down his throat. The brunet giggled as he wiped the corner of his mouth and stood up.

"Turn around~" Sapnap growled. Karl immediately turned his body before removing his boxers. He leaned against the wall, wiggling his ass (IM SORRY- 🏃😭) for Sapnap.

"I don't have any lube so you'll just have to take it-" sapnap said before thrusting in without warning. Karl screeched bucking his body forward. Sapnap, bottoming out as letting him adjust before slowly pulling out and slowly sliding back in.

"D-Don't hold back~*hic*"

Sapnap chuckled as he leaned forward and wrapped his fingers around the mans neck tilting his head back. Karl groaned staring drunkenly at the man fucking him. Sapnap smirked before pounding into him roughly making him screech out.

"AaHA~!"

"Be quiet."

He really didn't need to be quiet with all the noise coming from the outside, but Karl was very vocal and could possibly be heard over the noises. Sapnap continued to slam into him harshly before he cried out-

"I- HaH~ sO cLosE~!"

"Yeah?"

"M~hm~"

"Cum for me."

Karl threw himself back to help with the process receiving a grunt from him. Karl screamed out Nicks name as he released all over the wall. Panting as Nick continued to pound into him.

"N-Nick~! I-I can't~! AHaA~!" Karl whined.

"Almost." Nick grunted.

"Holy- ho-nk~!"

"Sh-shittt~!" Nick groaned as he released into the boy. Karl moaned gripping onto nicks hand.

"F-Fuck!" Nick whispered into his ear before pulling out and letting Karl stable himself.

"I love you." Karl breathed out. Nick chuckled.

"I love you more Babe."