3

Deimos chuckled as the twins babbled at each other.

Altair, his firstborn with more prominent blue flecks in his sea green eyes and a dimple on his right cheek yelled at Aldrin, his second born who had very dark sea green eyes with sapphire blue flecks dancing in them and a dimple also located on his right cheek.

"No fighting boys" he scolded them, making them pout.

Aldrin laid on his back sprawled like a starfish while Altair fisted his hands and placed it in his mouth.

Deimos woke up wearing a big goofy smile on his face and that grew even wider when the twins squirmed next to him, fighting to be closer to him.

He dressed them up with a white onesie and a grey wooly jumpsuit and white socks.

Today after work he was planning on going to a pediatrician for the twins then he hired a Pi to get all the information on the twins including their mother who he remembered as Madeline.

A knock on his door interrupted his stare and he stood up from his criss-cross position on the floor to get it.

The twins stared at the door in anticipation and unease.

"Hello Mr. Perez" the old woman greeted.

Since Deimos had fired his old secretary - Carolyn - he got a new one, well his mom got one for him and he was very pleased.

Mrs. Hattie was in her late forties and had a husband and three teenage kids.

She never threw herself at him and got work down and she easily recognized his habits and even watched the twins due to her experience with kids.

"Is Mr. Franklin here" he asked, clearing his throat.

She nodded and pursed her lips, seeing the annoyance that overtook his face at her confirmation.

"I can see your anger son" she laughed "you are going to work harder if you want to secure this deal"

He would have laughed if he weren't so angry.

"He's a vile old man" he scoffed "don't become grumpy when you get older Hattie"

"Older? Honey I'm not old" she hissed, slapping the back of his head.

He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"The twins are a little grumpy. I hope you'll be fine" he asked.

She hummed and her face lit up as if she remembered something.

"After the meeting I have to talk to you" she said sternly, entering his office.

He nodded and kissed the twins, making them giggle.

"Be good for Mrs. Hattie" he said and handed them to her.

At first they squirmed a little but they did that to everyone.

They were most comfortable with Deimos - seeing as he was their father - and they were comfortable - not as much - with his mom, dad and brother.

Deimos sighed and took long strides out of his office.

Mr Franklin was an angry grumpy man and he was dreading having a meeting with him.

The meeting went by in a blur and Deimos was exhausted from bickering with an old man but the good news was that now he was done with work and could cuddle with his twins.

"How'd the meeting go?" Hattie asked as soon as he entered his office.

She was trying to feed Altair but he was pushing it away.