2

"A 98 percent match" Deimos read, his smile falling of his face.

He placed the twins on the table and stood up.

"This is fucked up shit" he growled "They can't be mine"

Caleb shrugged, playing with his pen.

"The ball is in your court, Mr. Perez" he smirked.

"Don't give me that cocky smirk" he yelled making the twins flinch.

"I—I can't keep them" he ran his hand through his curly blond hair "I'll have to put them up for adoption—"

"Are you stupid or something?" Caleb yelled "you want to give up your sons up for adoption, your reason being?"

"I'm too young" he explained "I have a company to run, I—I can't take care of not one but two babies"

"Next time keep your stupid manhood in you pants maybe you wouldn't have this problem" he growled.

Deimos opened his mouth to retaliate but Caleb cut him off.

"Get out of my office" he narrowed his eyes at his brother "and leave the twins behind"

He didn't say anything and stormed out, slamming the door behind him making the twins flinch.

"You have an ass of a dad" Caleb sighed.

***

It has been a few days since Deimos left the twins at his brothers office and he was a wreck.

"Little rascals" he called out, slamming the door of his empty home.

His smile dropped when he remembered he left them like the pathetic father,— no, man he was.

He grabbed a whiskey bottle and downed it within seconds.

He hadn't slept in days and he was taking pills to pass out but he always slept with one thing on his mind, his twins.

He fucked his secretary then fired her.

He was slowly falling into an endless pit of sadness.

"I'm such an— an, what's the word, ah an asshole" he slurred as he yanked his door open, his car keys in his hand.

He was going to his sons.

He drove carelessly, allowing the alcohol to take over his body.

"Come out you lil fucker" he blew his car horn once he got to his brothers gate.

He banged on his brothers gate, yelling curses and profanities.

"What the fuck" his brother cursed, yanking the for open almost making him fall.

He walked in, trying to find his sons.

"Go home Deimos" Caleb growled "you are in no condition to talk to your sons"

"Don't tell me—me what to do Mr. Asshole" he slurred as he rushed upstairs.

He banged his body against a door, hearing his sons cries.

He yanked it open and smiled, seeing his sons after a long time.

They were in matching blue Tarzan onesies with blue socks on their feet.

He grabbed them and their cries grew more.

"Why won't they stop crying" he cooed "dada is here"

"You reek of alcohol Dei" Caleb snatched the crying babies out of his hands "they don't recognize your smell"

"Bu—t it's dada" he cooed.