One hundred and seventeen

"No, those are for the guests," Amelia snapped as Alex and Jo grabbed handfuls of the food off the tray she was carrying.

"Yeah, we came early to eat the best part," Alex said.

"Hey, where's Maggie? She was supposed to be here with the ice and people are already showing up," Meredith said, joining them in the kitchen.

"Maggie got held up at work. She said she's on her way," Erin rolled her eyes.

"Uh, the dryer finished a little bit early, but the tablecloth's still damp," Steph said, holding it up for Erin and Amelia to see.

"It's fine. Just put it on the table. It's fine," Amelia waved her hand.

"Okay," Steph nodded.

"Oh, is that Jackson?" April perked up as a car pulled up outside.

"No, it's Callie," Arizona said.

"Oh, God. I didn't know her new girlfriend was a redhead," April said.

"Ah! I'm meeting my best friend's girlfriend!" Arizona squealed.

"You'll wake up the kids," Erin laughed. "I just got the twins down," she said.

"Can't help it, too excited," Arizona grinned. The doorbell rang at the same time a cry came over the monitor.

"I'll get the door," Meredith said.

"And I will get the child," Erin sighed.

She jogged after Meredith, running up the stairs into her room to find Jasmine crying, Natalie just waking up from the sound.

"It's okay, girls. Mommy's just being noisy," Erin cooed, picking Jasmine up and rocking her against her chest. Natalie let out a cry and Erin sighed, picking her up, too. "It's okay, girls. Mama's here," Erin whispered.

The twins settled after five minutes, so she tried to lie them back down. Jasmine went down fine but Natalie let out an angry cry, grabbing onto Erin's hair tight enough to make her whine.

"Okay, not going down. We'll stay up here until you do," Erin sighed, sitting on the bed with Natalie. "You're not hungry, because I fed you twenty minutes ago. You need changing?" Erin said, feeling her diaper. "Nope," she sighed. "Wind, maybe?" she guessed, rubbing Natalie's back.

She didn't burp so Erin sighed and stood back up. She tried to lie Natalie in her crib but she just cried, pulling Erin's hair again.

"You know what? You're coming down with me. Everyone can deal with a cute baby until they tire you out enough to put you to sleep," Erin said.

She headed downstairs, passing Maggie at the door as she raced up to the toilet.

"Hi, Nat," Maggie yelped, almost falling onto her face.

"Weirdo," Erin rolled her eyes, carrying Nat into the kitchen.

"There's a baby in the kitchen," Alex grinned, putting his beer down to take Natalie.

"Natalie doesn't want to sleep. So, she's coming to the party until she goes down," Erin said.

"C'mon, kid. I'll introduce you to everyone," Alex said.

Erin's monitor vibrated against her hip and she pulled it out to see Jasmine was now crying.

"Can't be away from each other, these two," Erin muttered, jogging back upstairs to get the baby.

She rocked Jasmine against her chest in the hallway, watching as Maggie ran into the bathroom in Meredith's room.

"Maggie? Are you peeing again?" Erin asked, following her. She frowned when she saw Maggie sitting on the toilet with Meredith sat on the floor. "What's going on?" she asked.