Chapter 48 - 𝓗𝓲𝓽 𝓜𝓮 𝓤𝓹

Jax's Point Of View

Every little thing about her intrigued me. Not long ago, she shot a man dead who was coming straight for me from behind and now she can stitch.

What couldn't she do?

I grabbed her hands and dragged her out of the room. 

'Who the hell are you?' I said slamming her against the wall of the medical storage.

'I have no clue; personally I think that I am Cruella since she is the most sexiest bitch alive. Emma fucking Stone can fuck me anyway anywhere and anyhow.' she retorted sarcastically at the start but at the end I have no clue if she was being honest or not.

She started walking but right before she took her second step I choked her while putting her back right onto the wall. 

She raised her eyebrows up as I walked closer towards her making the inches between us slowly vanish and us left body to body.

No sign of weakness at any point from the time that I had met her; no gasping for breath, no struggling to release me hand off her neck just a raised eyebrow.

'You know if you stare into my eyes you might get lost in them.' she snarked while rolling her eyes to the back of her head.

I growled back at her with the instant reaction of wrapping both of her legs around me. 

'You might find the number of fucks I give about you at the back of there.'

'Yeah let me count...........one...................two..................three hundred and forty seven fucks.' she said while letting her eyes roll at the back of her head.

'And that's how you're going to eyeroll when I fuck you senseless.' I whispered seductively into her ear.

She dug her nails at the back of my neck clearly hurting me as my face winced.

'That's how much it's going to hurt when I decapitate you like Daman does to Kai'

A Vampire diary reference cool. How cool! Kai killed nearly all of his siblings fucking psycho but didn't even die. 

And yes I watch the vampire diaries, and what about it?

'Well Damon and Kai didn't have sex with each other, did they now baby?'

Anger was clear on her face as she took her nail and slashed it down my hands scratching me and as my grip weakened she got her legs off my arms and stood on her own two legs.

She bagan walking to the door but turned around 

'Red eyes black hair woman. Tell her to hit me up.'

A/N SNEEK PEEKS ON MY INSTA SOON 

@pandalover83883   on insta

HIT 150K LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SMM