Data Anonymization

"Normal" - speaking 'Italics' - thinking/ writing(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes <Normal> - calling/ audio (Normal) - texting

"Normal" - speaking
'Italics' - thinking/ writing
(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes
<Normal> - calling/ audio
(Normal) - texting

(Third POV)

——————————————————————————

Speeding into his room, his new laptop in his hands, Izuku hops into his makeshift bed. He would be lying if he said he wasn't exited to dive into the world of black market dealings.

Almost immediately after opening the laptop, a blinding startup screen lights up the dark room. Izuku shields his eyes.

"Damnit, I hate it when start screens blind me like this."

The login screen of the popular software tech company, Styro circuits, is shown at the top of the screen. Izuku clicks a link directing him towards a sign up screen.

While he thinks of an email to create, a small black envelope pops up in the bottom right corner of the screen. It shakes to get the receiver's attention.
Only a little reluctant, Izuku clicks on the dancing icon.

A page is pulled up. It's looks similar to a generic email app in dark mode. Only one message sits in the inbox.

The sender introduces himself as Giran, welcoming Izuku to the dark market. In the short text, he mentions that the hub that Izuku now has access to was created, and is monitored by the same team that created the interior security the laptop holds.

A small button was added to the bottom of Giran's email, the words 'Accept Invite' sitting on top.

Izuku happily accepts the invite to the private network.
The screen buffers for a second, before a new page is pulled up, a welcome screen. * The welcome screen being the websites logo in the center, a burgundy masquerade mask with a scar-like tear on the left eye.

Beside, and above the logo are kanji, spelling welcome, and what Izuku assumes is the name of the dark website, Scar Circuits.
The background of the welcome screen is a gradient of a scarlet, and a black circuit board.

The welcome screen fades to the home page, the same color scheme as the previous screen.

A small pop up shows up on the top right corner. Inside is a long explanation, and direction on how to properly use the provided amenities.
The lengthy text includes the steps on how to successfully make money on their site, and how to interact with other users.

The first few paragraphs explain the way transactions are to be completed.
It explains that all completed transactions will be completely wiped from the the site to prevent any post from being traced back to the buyer or seller. The text also promises that all users are granted full anonymous browsing with the help of Data Anonymization technology.

Cryptocurrency seems to be the single currency that is used, letting other users from around the world be able to transact money easily.

Listings including hit-man for hire, fire arms, military grade weapons, and quirk enhancing drugs are just a few of the many categories the site holds.