XLI

(make sure you've read the previous chapter as this is the second chapter ive uploaded today)

"eret?" techno hummed, taking a sip of his coffee.

i nodded in response.

"i want to know everything you know about them."

techno rolled his shoulders, sitting up more and turning his torso to face me.

"i mean, i probably dont know as much about them as wilbur does-"

the thought of wilbur right now made my eyebrows furrow, i didnt hate him obviously but i wished he didnt treat me like a child.

"-and by the face youre making im assuming you wont want to talk to wilbur at the moment so um." techno paused, contemplating what to say.

i took another quick sip of my hot drink as i waited for the pink haired man to gather his thoughts.

"well you know eret was the former ruler of the smp? one of wilbur and phils close friends-"

"wait, phil too?" i asked, slightly shocked.

techno nodded "i never met them, because me and tommy lived here and we didnt really travel much."

"i know eret had a child who was a few years younger than me, but again, i never met them or even knew their name. wilbur and phil never told me anything, and they have no idea what happened to the kid, or thats what they told me."

i nodded in response, waiting for techno to continue.

"i know george was the one who killed eret, and that one of georges guards did the nukes that blew up half of their army, wilbur told me this."

"i think phil was the person who helped people from the kingdom escape, well the ones that decided to leave." techno mumbled.

"but thats all i know, so if you want more information id suggest you ask phil or wilbur." he finished, taking a drink of his coffee.

"thank you for telling me what you know, i really appreciate it." i set my cup on one of the bedside lockers and reached over, hugging onto technos right arm.

he let out a small chuckle, setting his cup down and wrapping his right arm around me so i was pressed against his side. i adjusted my positioning, settling down into the duvet and wrapping my arms around his toned torso.

techno secured his arm, placing his right hand against my hip. the pig shifter let out a content sigh, leaning down and pressing his lips against the top of my head.

my face warmed at this, i buried my head into his chest, relishing in his body heat.

"i wish it could always be like this, yknow." he mumbled, barely audible.

i glanced up at him, his stare was fixed on me, his eyes softened when they met mine.

"me too, tech." i agreed, sitting up a little, still in his hold.

i moved my right hand closer to his face, brushing a strand of his hair off of his face, tucking it behind his ear. techno smiled at this, placing his left hand on my cheek.

his eyes studied my reaction, his right hand rubbing circles on my side.

i let out a light gasp as the monotone male advanced closer, skimming through loose strands of my hair with his fingers.

his sights were set on my lips as he pulled me closer.

"y/n i-"

loud irregular knocking from outside interrupted techno, causing me to pull back.

the pink haired male clenched his jaw, shutting his eyes in frustration.

"techno i know youre in here open the fuck up." a low voice yelled.

techno glanced towards my still flustered state and shook his head.

"ill be right back." he mumbled as he stood up, exiting his bedroom to go answer the front door.

the bedroom door swung almost shut, leaving about an inch of space in between the frame and the door itself.

i crept out of the bed, shuffling towards the bedroom door and peering out through the crack.

techno made his way towards the front door, the rapid knocking still proceeding even after techno yelled that he was on his way.

the tall male unlocked the spruce door, swinging it open aggressively, the door shaking on its hinges.

a tired looking wilbur stood at the door, his right fist red around the knuckles from his persistent knocking.

the brunette barged through the entrance, scanning the room with his chocolate brown eyes.

"where are they?" he breathed as he treaded in a slushy ice mixture from the outside.

technos gaze shifted to his bedroom door, i pressed my back against the bookcase beside it, in hopes he wouldnt notice me.

"y/n is asleep right now, what do you want wilbur?" he seethed at his brother, balling his fists up.

"are they okay?" he sighed in relief, pressing his body against one of the walls.

"no. what crap did you pull last night that upset them so much? what have you been hiding, wil?" technos voice was monotone, but his eyes were full of anger towards his brother.

"look techno- i couldnt explain anything to y/n at the ball- if george or one of his guards overheard the truth, theyd be dead."

"what truth?" techno frowned.

"that y/n is the rightful heir to the smp kingdom." wilbur mumbled in a hushed tone.

a/n- double update and oooo plot progression. we poppin off,, vote n comment