Criminally A Mikaelson~9

Waiting for Derek to wake up has been excruciating

Waiting for Derek to wake up has been excruciating. I just wanna be able to hold him again without feeling his limp body. Even if I know he'll come back he is still dead, and it's my fault.

He asked me to turn him and yet I still feel so guilty. I just want my Prince Charming back.

When Hope and I got home we laid the boys in our rooms and changed them into less bloody clothes. Then with both got blood bags and went to sit with our boys.

I'm not leaving his side till I know he's ok. I haven't heard a single thing from Hope since we separated, and I wouldn't except anything else. The loves of our lives are currently in the middle of transition and haven't woken up yet.

I'm snapped at of my thoughts by a sharp gasp as Derek sits straight up in bed. I immediately move to sit in front of him and cup his face in my hands as he looks around. "Hey, you ok," I reassure before kissing his nose.

"I feel so.." he trails off trying to find the words to describe what transition feels like.

"Itchy, sketchy, and hungry?" I guess basing it off of when I woke up from my transition. He nods his head and I sigh before handing him the blood bag. "It'll help," I tell him ripped off the top.

He looks at it skeptically before gently placing his lips around the opening. At first he seems disgusted by the taste before a look of hunger crosses his face, his eyes changing into his now vampire form. He squeezes it and drains every last drop from it. He drops the bag and looks up at me. I smile placing my hands on his face again.

"How do you feel?" I ask gently running one hand down to his neck.

"Happy, like every touch feels like every where, and like you are the human form of Aphrodite," he sighs a smile on his face as he looks at me with nothing but love.

I giggle moving my hands down his shoulders. He lefts his hands up and I interlock mine with his. "Everythings heightened when you're a vampire," I smile running my hand over his.

"So all the love for you has amplified? Well I don't know how I'm supposed to get any work done, cause you already meant the world to me before, but now you mean more than Milky Way," he smirks making me laugh.

He leans in and kisses me. Just like the first one it makes my world shift, nothing in the world means more to me than this man. He immediately grabs me and pulls me closer to him. I giggle as we fall back onto the bed and he continues to kiss my face everywhere that he can.

"I get an eternity of this? I must be the luckiest man in the world," he chuckles placing kisses on my neck. I can feel his fangs brush against my throat and him start to recoil away from me.

"It's ok, you can do it," I reassure him running my hands over his shoulders.

He kisses my neck again before biting down on it. Instead of feeling pain I feel nothing but love. He growls and starts drinking faster. His hands grab my hair turning my head to the side roughly as he drinks from me.

"OLIVIA!" Hope shouts making Derek and I jump up. We both run full vampire speed into her room.

When we get to the door Hope is standing there horrified. We look in and see Spencer. He is surrounded by empty blood bags that have been ripped to shreds, blood covering the room and Spencer.

"What's happening?" Hope cries turning to look at me with tears in her eyes. I grab her in a hug and hold her tightly as she buries her face in my chest.

"What's wrong with him?" Derek asks looking at his best friend savagely trying to get any blood that he can.

"Ad somnum," I chant closing my hand into a fist. Spencer immediately falls to the floor asleep. I swipe my hands and the doors to Hopes room closes. We all immediately head to the study so I can try to explain what the hell is happening. "Spencer had a drug problem before right?" I question my head in my hands.

"Yeah, why?" Derek asks looking between me and a sobbing Hope.

"Everything gets amplified when your a vampire. Which means his addictive personality got amplified, drinking blood is already like an addiction for a vampire. Combing the two, means that Spencer is a.." I trail off looking at Hope.

"He's a ripper," she says trying to wipe away her tears.

"What does this mean?" Derek asks looking between us.

"It's means that it's gonna be hard for him. He's gonna have to fight the blood lust like he would his drug of choice. It's like any drug accept he doesn't have a choice, he has to have it everyday, it's food. He's most likely to kill someone, not by choice but by accident. If that's happens knowing Spencer, he'll flip off his humanity not wanting to feel the guilt, we need," I say the last part looking over to Hope.

"I'll call him," she says before getting up and leaving the room.

Derek comes over and starts rubbing my shoulders. "What now?" He questions as I reach up to hold his hand.

"Now, I make you a daylight ring before the sun comes up," I sigh trying to smile.

"Hey, everything's gonna be ok. Spencer's strong he can handle this I know he can. Plus he has two badass tribrid twins and newbie vamp to help him out," he smiles holding my face before kissing me gently.

"I don't know what I would do without you," I sigh leaning into his touch.

"Well now that I'm a vampire you'll never have to find out," he smirks.

"Good,"