05. 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

TW— mentions of suicide.

It had been a couple days after Damon and I argued. They hadn't called me which kinda hurt me but I just figured Damon wanted to give me space.

I think in a way he knew that they were in the wrong and that then allowing this to happen again was wrong but they were too deep in with Elena and I understood in a way but it didn't mean I supported it.

I laid low the past couple of days just working on my magic and other stuff.

I did feel lonely. I had gotten used to being around people but I didn't feel like being around anyone right now.

That wasn't until I heard my phone ringing seeing Damon's name I already knew they had gotten in a mess.

"What have you guys gotten yourself into now?" I answered the phone, already taking my keys.

"Well...Stefan is stuck in a tomb with Katherine and Elena is up to no good so..." no apology I already knew Damon wouldn't apologize.

"I'm on my way thank you for the apology" I hung up not wanting to hear any excuses.

I knew stuff wouldn't be the same. Everything changed with Katherine. She had made me lose my brothers and now Elena was too.

I didn't want to put the blame on them. My brothers made their own decisions as well but I was angry at everyone so I blamed everyone at the moment.

Even if leaving Stefan down at the tomb with Katherine sounded like good revenge for me to get back at Stefan I couldn't do that I had to keep playing nice.

There is no way I'm going to just live my life without getting back at him for what he did to me. I was just too good at revenge but him being stuck in the tomb wasn't my plan.

I knew someone had to open the tomb and Bonnie wasn't going to cut it. The girl had potential but she just didn't know it.

So I was going to open it but I needed Katherine to stay just where she was and there was only one person that could assure that.

I pulled out my phone while I drove to mystic falls to call none other than Elijah.

"Valeria, to what do I owe this pleasure..." he picked up immediately. I had found him the other day and we exchanged numbers.

"I need you to do something for me I need you to compel Katherine"

"Why are you asking me to do something you're fully capable of?" He was right but I didn't want to reveal two secrets at a time I could only deal with one.