| 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 ➪ 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧 |

A/N: Before y'all start reading this, I just wanna talk for a moment. I have had the hardest writers block that any person can experience. But, I think I'm back to regular publishing. I am also in the process of moving all my chapters to Tumblr, so this book will also be located there.

Hope y'all can forgive me for the lack of chapters, but as I said, I think I'm back to normal.

All my requests are OPEN again, but I will be completing the ones who requested before I left Wattpad. I owe it to y'all and I apologize.
~~~~~~~~~

Prompt:
(Y/N) is working with his childhood friend, Cal Kestis, when they run into a Witch on Dathomir.

Requested by goldedrag111

Part 1!

He/Him

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"I'm so happy I found you, (Y/N)," the voice of one of my oldest friends, Cal Kestis commented, laying his hand on my shoulder, squeezing, "I can't believe you've never left this old planet of yours. You'll love the galaxy out there."

"I didn't fancy getting murdered by the Empire, Cal," I replied, rolling my eyes. He hasn't changed a bit, "Once Master Plo was taken from me, I vowed to live in the shadows and trust no one like he'd instructed in the end. You're the only one I've talked to since the fall."

Cal's vision dropped immediately to the forest floor of Kashyyyk, clearing his throat, "When Master Tapal died by our Clones' hands, I didn't know what to do. We were supposed to escape the cruiser together and formulate a plan. That didn't happen... I found Bracca and hid amongst the scrappers."

"You don't seem to be hidden anymore," I replied, walking in synch with my old friend, "I see you have your old Master's saber. How did you escape with it?"

Cal's vision immediately clouded with sadness, "Let's talk later, (Y/N). I have a couple people that you need to meet before we share old war stories."

I just nodded and didn't speak anymore. Cal didn't hesitate in conversation unless he was dead serious about the topic. Not a lot rested his tongue.

I felt sadness about leaving Kashyyyk which utterly surprised me. The Wookiee homeworld had given me nothing but bitter memories, yet it felt impossible to leave that. Familiarity was my only sanity in these trying times. Kashyyyk reminded me of Master Plo Koon. Losing Plo Koon. Learning to survive.

Cal's ship was nothing impressive. A small vessel, large enough for maybe six people, and the paint job that appeared to have been done by a blind man. It sparked unnecessarily,

"This is your ship?" I asked in amusement, "I expected something more from my old friend."

The red-head shrugged and dusted off his poncho before hitting a button on a control panel. The door slowly slid open, "I can't complain, (Y/N)," he replied, gazing into his ship, "I'm not dead and I have something that flies. I found you alive, and you've agreed to join me."

"I haven't agreed to anything just yet, Kestis," I commented, a frown appearing on my face, "I agreed to hearing you out, and meeting your little Rebel buddies. Nothing is set in stone."

This upset Cal. I could sense it through the force, "You'd be stupid to not fight. Plo would want you to fight."

That was enough. No one talks about Plo. No one could even begin to understand my relationship with my Master. He was a father to me,