Angst (Sykkunos POV)

TW: Su!cide, mental health issues, pills, anxiety attacks

"I promise I'm gonna marry you one day!"

Liar.

You left me.

You promised. 

"You promised..." I sniffed out, bawling my eyes out as I watched my fiance being lowered into the ground in front of a headstone that read 'Here lies the body of Corpse Husband, beloved Streamer, fiance, son, brother, and friend to many. May God bless his soul. 1997-2021.' Thousands upon thousands of viewers and family, friends, family friends were there, but I felt alone without him. 

I felt... empty. Like nothing. I was just a man without him. There was no Sykkuno without Corpse. I sat at the table in the kitchen, a place that used to be loud and full of life now dull and quiet. I scrolled through Twitter, people who hated my fiance rejoicing at his death, saying that if he'd only waited a while, he'd live up to his full name as a Corpse, and a Husband. Just those tweets made me throw my phone across the room and start crying. Unlike normal when I was crying, there was no Corpse there to keep me laughing. No no. Now, when the very thought of him used to make me smile brighter than the sun, now I cry for hours upon hours. I can't even walk into our- er my bedroom bathroom. That's where I found his lifeless, cold body. 

'A heart attack' is what the autopsy report said. But his heart was good. It was pure and sweet and filled with only wanting the best for everyone. 

I can't take it anymore. 

TW STARTS HERE

My alarm for my depression medication went off on my phone, but I ignored it. In a rush of adrenaline, tears, anxiety, panic, and grief, I went into the bathroom after grabbing a kitchen knife and did what I had to. 

I wanted to die in the same place as him. After sending out a Tweet saying that I loved my fans, calling Toast, Lily, Jack, Rae, Dream, Tommy, and all my other friends and telling them how much I loved them, then doing the same for my family and turning on the last video I had of Corpse for comfort, I did it. I plunged the knife straight through my heart and let myself bleed to death in the same spot he did. 

And it was all over. 

I was finally okay. 

I couldn't have lived without him;

so I died just like him; 

complications of the heart.