four

The last thing I remember was summoning my Earth barrier and darkness. I passed out.

I was lying in my bed, not wanting to open my eyes.

Before I got hit, I thought I saw him. Even in my sleep just now, I thought I could hear him.

I was afraid that if I opened my eyes, I'd get disappointed to see that he's not here. The sight and voice somehow gave me hope. Tok Aba once told me that one should not be too hopeful or the 'hope' will break you.

Mustering my own courage, stop hoping for the impossible, I opened my eyes.

I got up and scaned the entire dark room. It turned out empty. There's only me. I smiled thinking how silly I was to think he would be here.

Fully being in reality now, I get off my bed and reached for my cap.

If you ask me, I also didn't know why I love wearing this cap. This, orange dino cap. To say it's because my parents gave it to me, not really actually. I think it's because this dino-cap has been with me for almost my entire life, so it naturally became my identity. Not wearing it felt really odd.

Certain parts of my body still aching but I needed to go to the toilet. I needed to refresh myself.

As I was walking there, few steps left, the room's door suddenly opened up, showing a tall man in front of it. We both got stunned seeing each other. Eyes wide opened.

"Hi?" He said, awkwardly greeting me.

"D-dad? Is that really you?" My eyes are getting blurry from my tears. I stood there still, not believing my own vision. Even though I knew, the man was definitely my father. The white hair streak proved it all.

"Yes, it's me, son. Come here." He opened up his arm, smiling warmly. I thought that was the warmest smile he ever gave.

Not delaying any milliseconds, I ran to him and hugged him. Tight. At this moment, I didn't care about my aching body anymore. All I want is to be in his arms again, this warmness. Ah.

This feeling, I miss him.

Tears now non stop falling down through my cheeks, my sobs echoed in the room. He hugs me tighter. I thought I could hear him sob as well.

"I miss you, dad. I waited for you, every single day."

"I know and I'm sorry. I am such an irresponsible father. I miss you as well. I miss you so much. I left you on Earth promising I'd return. But here we are, meeting on a different planet on a different galaxy. Sorry, sorry, sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry. What matters now is that you're here, right?" I let go of the hug and smiled at him while wiping my own tears.

I watch him wiped his own tears too and chuckled at his action.

"What? A man can cry too, you know?"

"I know," I answered and give him another hug. "Stay like this for a while."

"Okay, Boboiboy."

I miss this.

____________________

"Do you think Boboiboy have waken up?"

"I don't know, Gopal. It have been two hours. Want to check on him, guys?"

"Wouldn't we interrupt General Amato if we check on him now? I think it's better to just let the two be together for now. At least the first thing Boboiboy will see when he wakes up is his father. Imagine how happy he is," Fang replied to Yaya.

The team couldn't help but agree with it.

To kill their time, they just decided to play some card games while chatting about their own plan during the leave next week. Their plans are nothing out of ordinary except Fang who decided to visit his parents with Kaizo and Yaya wanted to join a baking class.

Finally she could learn how to make better cookies. Hope so. Lets find a volunteer to taste her cookies after she graduated the class.

"Is Gogobugi far from here?" Ying asked.

"It's pretty far but with Captain Kaizo's ship and his piloting, I think it will take about 3 days to arrive there."

"Your father is the Governor of Gogobugi, right? Does that make you the 'prince' or something?"

"I never thought about it, but yes, maybe?" He never gave that a thought, but since Gopal brought that up, he should ask his parents later. But isn't the governor is not like royalty?

But imagine the amount of popularity he would get if people know him as a 'prince'. The prince of Gogobugi. He'll be more popular than Boboiboy!

The cafeteria's door opened up revealing a man and a boy.

"Hey, guys. Mind if I join in?"

"Boboiboy! You're awake!" The team stood up and reached for their leader.

"Yeah, I'm all up now. Erm, guys. Have you met-" he pointed to Amato.

"Your father?"

"Erkk, you all knew?!" Boboiboy looked surprised and turned to face Amato behind him.

Amato just shrugged his shoulders gesturing not knowing anything. He was just as confused as the son was.

"How did you guys knew. I'm about to tell you guys myself."

"It's Mechabot. He slipped."

"Haih, of course it's that robot." Amato and Boboiboy sighed.

~°~°~°~°~

I almost cried picturing their reunion :'D Can't wait to know how they'll reunite in the actual series (or movie) tho. I'll definitely cry when that happen.

Tomorrow is Monday. Sigh.