41: This Is Your Job?!

Aeiou and Zed walked back to their classroom quietly. Truly the silence between them when they bustled was surprising. It was as if they got into a fight and became sulky to not talk to each other, but that wasn't the case.

Aeiou whispered to Zed, "Why are they looking at us like that?"

"Who?" 

"Them, pay attention to the people around you."

Just then, Zed looked around him and found that every student they walked past was staring at them. They quickly looked away when they met Zed's eyes. Zed rolled his eyes. "Don't mind them."

"Look at you. Aren't you even curious how others are thinking of you?"

"They can think however they could. If everyday I wake up just to please everyone, I might just stay in my bed and masturbate."

Just then Aeiou went silent.

Zed continued, "Can't relate?"

"Fuck you." Aeiou quickened his pace to leave Zed behind. Zed has long legs like Aeiou's, but his speed was no match to his. If Aeiou ran, Zed won't be able to catch up.

Just when Aeiou was about to run, a strong hand held his nape.

Zed pulled Aeiou back strongly and wrapped his arm around Aeiou's slender brown neck.

Expectedly, Aeiou resisted violently, like a fish drawn out from water. "Let me go!"

But Zed did not let go. He pressed his bicep gently, which was big and solid since he always go to the gym, against Aeiou's throat, choking him. If one looks at them, it was almost scary how the biggest ball of muscles of Zed's arms were as big as Aeiou's head. But the surprising thing was, no one around shouted for help. It was a s if this was a normal thing for them to see Zed and Aeiou bickering like this.

Aeiou jumped and punched Zed's stomach a few times with his full strength but it was futile. Zed has a skin of steel and muscle as thick as the earth, there was no running once Zed got a grasp of you, Aeiou knew this. But still... Aeiou didn't stop resisting.

"I'm teaching you important life lessons and you're gonna make a run for it? Listen, you only mind what others think of you when they appreciate you. You get it?" 

Aeiou looked away and said nothing. "Hmph."

"I'll take that as a yes."

***

The class has already came to an end, but a student refused to go and waited for Zed and Aeiou's return. On her table was Zed's and Aeiou's bag together. Just staring at the two bags, one is black and one is blue, was enough to make Heather's cheek blush.

A creaking sound from the door came in.

When two big boys enter the room, Heather ran to the door with face full of worry. However she stopped halfway when she saw something. "Aeiou! How are you... Is that Zed's PE uniform on you? And is that Zed's polo on your head?"

It was easy to notice that whatever Aeiou was wearing wasn't his. The sleeves of the shirt was too loose for Aeiou's slender arms, and the sleeve for the legs was too big that Aeiou's legs disappeared. And the fact that Zed was only wearing a sando made it so obvious that the polo on Aeiou's head was Zed's too. 

Seeing this, Heather could guess everyone looked at these two as they made their way here. Not just because they were loud when they bicker that they catch everyone's attention, but they do these small details that was rather rare for two guys to do.

Aeiou looked so force wearing the PE uniform and especially that uniform on his head, so it was probably Zed's idea to put Aeiou through this. The intention was obvious, to protect Aeiou from the sun. These kind of actions are definitely not friendly or brotherly. It could only be seen in very special relationships most people see in dramas between a woman and a man.