Chapter 38

Chiyo Pov

I shoot straight up from a slap in the face, "About time you woke up." I rub my face, "Did you really have to slap me?" Guren smirks, "It's more fun that way." I stand up and look around, then my eyes widen.

"The others are in trouble."

Just as those words leave my lips, the same light goes up in the sky. "Oh no Yukimaru is using his powers." We run in his direction, "Chiyo stop." I stop confused, "What's wrong."

"Will he forgive me?" My eyes soften, "I can't speak for Yukimaru but with everything you have done to protect him I'm sure he will." She smiles slightly, "Now lets hurry." We both take off again, "I have a bad feeling about this kid." I don't say anything, Guren send's a crystal kunai towards that other guy. "Yukimaru." I land in front of them both, "Guren how is he?"

"You again so you two didn't die after all." I glare at the guy, "Takes a hell of a lot to kill me."

"Come on Yukimaru snap out of this, you have to be okay." I growl in anger as this bastard begins to laugh when Yukimaru comes to his senses. "Ya your right at this point Guren is the only one you can run back to after all your mother isn't around anymore." I walk towards the guy smirking slightly as he takes a few steps back, "I'd stop if you know what's good for you."

"Actually I don't think I will, Yukimaru listen to me."

"I said shut it."

"It's alright Chiyo."

I look at Guren over my shoulder, "But do you really want him to say it." Guren smiles a little while looking at Yukimaru, "Its best if he knows, because no matter what I will still protect him."

"Listen up Yukimaru one person destroyed the place you use to call home the same person who turned that flower red with your mothers blood. The person responsible for killing your mother is Guren, she seems so nice but she's really a demon. She hid the truth from you just to pretend to be your friend to use you." Having enough of this bastard I punch him hard in the face sending him to the ground.

"Listen to me Yukimaru Guren may have done a lot of bad things in the past for Orochimaru, but this Guren the one holding you really cares for you. I can tell she regrets the way she was and wishes she could take back the past but she can't. And even if you hate her she's going to keep thinking about you and protecting you. She is the place you can call home, don't throw that away Yukimaru."

He smiles at Guren and takes out the crystal I assume she gave him, "Yukimaru are you saying you don't hate me?" He nods, "Your a nice person why would I hate you." Guren's eyes water, "I promise as long as I live that I will keep thinking about you and never leave your side again."

I sniffle a little, those to are meant to stay together forever, the moment gets ruined by scarf guy as he laughs again. "You weaklings can get all lovey dovely but a bond like that will be broken before you know it." I block the knifes he throws towards Guren and Yukimaru with my katana, I scrunch my nose up as he peels a mask back.

"Kabuto you bastard." He smirks at me, "Hello Chiyo if you get in my way well then I'll kill you." I grip katana tightly, "Do you actually think you stand a chance against me."

"What happen to Rinji." Kabuto smirks a little, "Oh Renji he became apart of my collection seeing as he became a thorn in my side. I alone serve Lord Orochimaru he needs no one else but me." I scoff, "So I assume everything is working out for you then." Kabuto nods, "Yes but of course I'm not the one who deserves the credit everything has happened as lord Orochimaru predicted. He knew both Guren and Yukimaru would need someone to belong to and so they both would form a powerful bond. And when the truth about Guren was revealed the bond would break and it would unleash Yukimura's true power."