𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒓

{Juliana's P.O.V}

Strolling into the classroom I sat in my usual seat in the front row. It's the same spot I have been sitting in for the past year.

"Good morning Julie."

"Good morning Professor," I said softly, he gave me a small smile before he seated himself.

By the time I waited for the rest of the students to come in, I took my laptop, notebook, and stationary out, just making sure I was ready for when he started.

Oh crap, I forgot to introduce myself, my bad...oh well.

My name is Juliana but everyone calls me Julie, I'm 23 years old and this is my second year in college. I'm an I.T. major, I'm also a bit ahead of my class so my Professor made me into an assistant teacher. I help the students that are struggling in class plus I get paid for my time. I even have to go to the freshman classes... Yayy me.

I'm also a foreign exchange student, I kinda won a scholarship to my dream college and well now here I am.

I only have one friend here honestly, her name is Carlyssa aka Lyssa. Why only one friend, cause it's hard to make friends with people especially when you don't trust a lot. Lyssa is 18, a sweetheart, and Miss Popular. Burnette, thin ( she was a bit chubbier but after her break up things went downhill), and very pretty, it's her Russian genes as she says. She's a business major but has to take this class in order to graduate.

"Hey whore"

"Lyssa, good morning," I said turning to her.

I noticed she was rushing to take her stuff out of her bag. I was confused as to why she was until I looked around and saw everyone was practically there.

"Okay class, let's begin," Professor said loudly, grabbing everyone's attention.

~ Time skip ~

"Okay that's all for today, Juliana and Carlyssa please stay back for a moment " Professor announced looking at us through his glasses.

I looked at Lyssa to see if she had any idea as to why he wanted us to stay back but she was looking at me the same way. I just shrugged my shoulders at her and started collecting my things.

"Carlyssa, Juliana will be assigned as your tutor from now on, due to your past results from the test we had last semester. I think she will be able to help you, I really want you to pass this year's exam ." He assertively said to us and then turned back to go to his desk.

Giving her a rub on the back, I said "That's fine Sir, I would love to have her as one of my students. Don't worry Lyssa I'll try my best to help you get your grades up."

" Urgh...I should've listened when you told me to study, guess that means no more parties for me," she said sighing.

Flicking her forehead I said "No shit Miss Business Major."

Rolling her eyes she started walking away from me. Shaking my head, I started following her into the main hall laughing softly at the way she was mopping around.

See I had told her before the test was even announced that she should take her classes more seriously but Daddy's girl over here doesn't like to listen to me.

"Wanna start today or another time? " she asked stopping suddenly.

"Um, I'm cool if we start today, he didn't give me anyone else for this month," I replied shrugging.

"Hmm my house then, I have one more class and I'll meet you back here at 3," She said while handing me her car keys to make sure that I knew she'd keep her promise.

"Deal,"

I walked her to class and decided that I'd head to the library while I waited for her.

I had gone over to her house before but it was just an apartment that she was staying in. Recently she told me they moved back to her actual house cause some construction was finished.

Maybe I'll finally get to meet her family.....mmm who knows...