18.

James complained non-stop as Mr. Potter led the eight kids out to their private port keys. They obtained two, four people per object, Mr. Potter joined the boys.

They had to wait by their objects, an old boot and a muggle clock, for five minutes. It felt like the longest five minutes of their lives with both Sirius and James now complaining together.

Finally, Mr. Potter gave the okay and all of the teenagers took hold of their object. Rose felt a pulling sensation behind her naval and suddenly she and the three other girls were spinning rapidly.

She closed her eyes to keep her sanity, the world flew by them at super speed. Suddenly she heard someone say "Let go!" And followed the instruction.

Rose fell flat on her back and groaned, her eyes closed for a few seconds. She heard the groaning of the other girls and opened her eyes at last.

The girl flipped over and stood up, hiking her backpack up and looking around. First and foremost, she was amazed.

Wizards and witches had already set up their tents even though it was early in the morning. There were clear areas where cheering for one team was expected.

The teams playing in the finale were Bulgaria and Romania. There was a clear divide amongst the wizards already there.

Fleamont walked forward as the rest of the kids collected themselves. He found one of the staff members and got his plot number. When he was finished with that the kids were all standing and ready to go.

"This way, kids. Our camp site isn't too far from the water hose!" Mr. Potter said excitedly as he lead the kids forward.

Rose had never seen so many adult wizards in one place, even after shopping at Diagon Alley.

After a couple minutes of walking and more complaining from James and Sirius, they found their campsite. Rose thought it seemed small for 9 people.

Mr. Potter unrolled the tent and with a flick of his wand, it set itself up. Rose and a Lily seemed to be the only concerned party as Fleamont ushered the kids in. Rose held her tongue for a moment longer and she was glad she did.

When she walked inside the tent, Rose was stunned.

Inside it was two stories. Four pairs of bunk beds, one large bed. A full kitchen and bathroom and even a closet. Rose and Lily stopped walking, their mouths stuck open.

"Ah, I always love that look of surprise one muggle born faces. Welcome to the wonderful world of magic, ladies!" Mr. Potter exclaimed.

James and Sirius were immediately running through the tent rough housing. Remus walked over to a bunk and placed his things down, Peter stayed still.

Once the shock wore off Rose sprinted to the girls side and hopped onto a top bunk. "Dibs!" She called.

Alice, with an unusual streak of fury, ran full speed and hopped onto the other top bunk. Marlene stood looking up at the two girls in anger.

"Bitch," she said under her breath as she took the bed underneath Rose. Childishly, Rose stuck her tongue out and made an L with her finger.