10.

Thank you so much for 5k reads I wasn't actually expecting to get this far!!! Btw I update every Monday for the ppl who were wondering.

Also about the whole Aizawa "brighter" situation, I asked my friend why everyone was freaking out over that and she said "faith that sounds kinda colorist" I CAN REASSURE ALL OF YOU I DIDNT MEAN IT THAT WAY OKAY YOULL SEE WHAT I MEANT IN A SEC

Anyways this chapter 'kinda' hints my undying obsession with Inko Milf Midoriya so enjoy!

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hi Emery, It's Inko, can I ask for a favour?"

My eyes widened and I sat up. I might hate Midoriya but Inko was like a mother to me. I would do everything and anything for her without complaining.

"Yeah yeah, I'll do anything just name it."

"Good to hear! Do you mind staying with Izuku while I go to work? He got sick while hanging out with his friends the other day."

When I said I'd do anything I never meant I'd do the impossible. I would rather go to hell than spend an entire day with Midoriya.

Sadly, it was too late to fake my death and move to Mexico, so I guess I'd try.

"I'd love to!" I gave her a fake happy tone, "When can I come over?"

"Is now okay?" She asked, her voice soft.

No.

"Yeah, nows fine! I'll be right over!"

I hung up and laid back in bed. I didn't believe in God but I was about to start praying that Midoriya randomly felt better by the time I got there.

I practically dragged myself out of bed and tried to find a good outfit. This was the first time I was seeing Inko since senior year, I at least wanted to look decent.

After I was done, I went to the kitchen, grabbed a bagel, put my hair in a ponytail, and headed out the door. I took the stairs today because I wanted to get there as fast as possible.

-

I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. I was extremely nervous. So much so that I was chewing on my bottom lip and fiddling like crazy.

Inko opened the door, "Oh thank you for coming! I couldn't thank you enough!"

She ran past me, obviously in a rush, and unlocked her car.

She smiled at me, "We'll talk later okay?"

I nodded in disappointment as she drove away. I'd hoped I could have talked to her before she left but I guess it was too late.

I walked inside and took in the smell of soup and medicine. I looked around and noticed this house wasn't that different from their old one. The colours of the wall were the same yellow colour and the same magnets were on the fridge.

A picture of me and Midoriya was framed and put on the front table. The picture looks like it was taken sophomore year because my hair was still brown.