Say it First

Sebastien Laurent

"Sebastien," Naomi gasps as my mouth latches onto her neck. The second we walked into the house, I had my lips against hers and now I'm working my way down. "Sebastien," she repeats more sternly this time and I pull away.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes," she replies and her hands press against my chest as she pushes me away. "It's time for that surprise I planned for you. Come with me..."

Naomi leads me up the stairs and toward my bedroom with an extra switch in her hips while she walks and I'm sure to make it clear that I am absolutely staring at her ass.

"Is this show you're giving me part of that surprise?" I question about halfway up.

"I'm not giving you any hints, babe."

"Mhmm," I hum. "Keep walking like this and I'll bend you over and eat you right here on the steps."

"You are a very, very naughty boy, Sebastien," she teases.

When we finally reach my bedroom, she instructs me to strip down and wait for her while she goes to the bathroom to change.

As I lay on the bed in nothing but my boxers, I already figure that what Naomi has planned for me is some sexy lingerie that I'll be tearing off of her anyway. I look at the ceiling as I imagine what she might have on - the cut, the color, the material... Until she finally walks back into the room and practically gives me heart attack.

Naomi is wearing latex stiletto boots that lace up to her thighs with a matching strappy caged one-piece that attaches to the top of them and leaves most of her body exposed. If not for the black panties she's wearing, her core would be exposed, and her nipples are covered by pasties in the shape of an "X."

I'm immediately out of bed and going straight for her when she stops me with the tip of a riding crop to my chest.

"Dear, what are you-" I'm cut off when she presses the crop in an upward motion against my chin to close my mouth.

"It's mistress," she corrects and the sternness in her voice sends a shiver up my spine. We've spoken about her taking control at some point soon and I told her that when she feels up to it, she is free to do so. I'm not a hard top. I enjoy subbing occasionally and Naomi has always had an interest in dominating while we're in bed.

"Oh?" I raise a challenging brow.

"Lay back on the bed and put your wrists above your head, honey," she sneers.

I do as I am told and Naomi approaches with satin ties.

Joining me on the bed, she straddles my torso while reaching over me to bound my wrists. "No touching me," she warns, but I can't make it that easy for her. While she's tying my right hand, my left reaches behind her to grab a handful of her ass.

As soon as I do it, Naomi wraps her hand around my neck and leans in so our faces are mere inches apart. "Behave yourself." The way the words come from her with a low voice and cold tone, I heed the threat behind them and put my left wrist back up for her to finish the binding.

Once she's done, she lifts herself back up and gets off the bed. My eyes follow her every move, from the way she walks with such grace in the highest heels I've ever seen her wear, to the way her shoulders are back and head is high with pure confidence, to how clear it is in her face that she is already enjoying this before we've gotten started and it's the same for me too.

And my god, the outfit she's wearing... This woman is going to be the death of me and there is no other way I'd rather go.

She drags the crop down the center of my chest, over my abdominals, until she meets the tent in my pants.