Chapter 6 - Morning

(Ciel's perspective)

"Hmm?" I began opening my eyelids slowly, then I see his sleepy peaceful face with his silvery-blue hair all over the place.

Master~~~

I just wake up, seeing my Partner's beautiful face. I couldn't help myself, to move closer to him, hugging him tighter, moving my face closer to him and burying it on his chest then rubbing my cheeks on it.

I just felt the happiest moment I ever felt last night... and now after waking up, I still very happy...

Last night, I poured all my feelings and emotions. I told him how I really felt in my entire life. Maybe, I just realized it, after how much he has done for me and how much he really cares for me. Especially after coming to this new world. And I felt a must to tell him all of it.

I felt really grateful and happy... to be desired by him, to be his Partner, and to be happy because of him...

And he said, he also felt the same. That makes me really happy. But also, he added up, that he grateful and happy to have me, and for me coming to his life. Heard his words, which shocked me at first. However, he added up another word, he felt that he is the luckiest person in the entire worlds to have me, also he felt like, without me, he wouldn't achieve anything...

At first, I wanted to rebut his words. Master surely would achieve something even without me... he the greatest person after all...

But my rebuttal words coming out from my mouth got stopped by his finger. And his next words, shake up my entire existence... he said words that I never thought were coming from him. Words that definite him, Words that definite me, Words that definite the two of us, Words that definite our existence...

'I'm not 'I'm' without you, Ciel'... that words really shake me, shake me to the deepest part of my existence. Because of those words, I'm overwhelmed, overwhelmed by happiness. To the point that tears coming out from my eyes, tears of happiness...

I-It's just happened, I don't know, I just crying and kept crying, I wanted to stop it but I can't...

(giggle)... So that's true? You would cry if you overwhelmed by happiness, even for me... (giggle)

Master seeing me crying, tightening his hug, and move closer to me, patting my head and stroking my hair, to comfort me. I buried myself in his chest at that point and kept crying until I calmed down. While I'm crying, I said that this is the happiest moment I ever felt to him. And I hoped he also felt the same. Though, I know, even without hoping it. He is, felt the same as me.

After that, I said thank you and that I'm really happy once again to him. He also said the same to me. And we both tightening our hug, it's so comfortable being in his hug and cuddling each other. Then, we decided it's time to sleep. He said good night to me, and I said good night to him too. But I did something special before we sleep... I kissed his cheek...

I just felt I have to kiss him, I don't know, maybe as a special gift for him. Though, nonetheless, I kissed him. Then, I got to my previous position and trying to sleep, to forget what have I done, it's so embarrassing. But unexpected happens, his hand that hugged me, move to my forehead, and moved my hairs that cover it. Then, I felt like his head moves closer to mine, and I felt his lips touched my forehead, Master kissed my forehead...

I-I just kissed his cheek... then M-Master kissed my forehead... Master~~~

Overwhelmed by happiness once again, I just let out a big grin of smile on my face without thinking. But before I'm drowned by sleepiness, I thought Master's words once again.