Chapter 8 - Meeting A Familiar Person

[WARNING! Slight pedophile]

3rd POV

"Thank you for inviting Athy to tea" Athanasia said cutely while bow.

Felix and the maids blush at Athanasia cuteness while Claude just stared at her.

And this time Adelio join them because he has nothing to do but of course he going to stay quiet while they having their time.

Claude still staring at Athanasia before said. "Felix"

"Yes, your majesty." Felix put Athanasia on the chair infront of Claude and Adelio is sit between them.

"Good morning, Papa and big brother!" Athanasia smile brightly.

Adelio nod to her as he greeting her back and of course, Claude didn't respond to her.

"Papa and big brother was in my dream, yesterday!"

"A dream?" Claude reply her.

"Athy was with Papa and big brother and Lily and Felix and we went to pick the stars and the moon and we had fun!"

"That's a weird dream"

'haha, watch your mouth' Thought Athanasia.

"Athy was so happy, Athy got to play with Papa and big brother" Claude smirk.

'I can't do this anymore! I just focus on the cake and I starting to got confused by my own words' Athanasia thought while a maid place a cake on the table infront of her.

'huh?' Athanasia noticed that the maid who put the dessert on the table looked at her, sweating while watching them both interaction with each other.

The maid runs off after done putting the dessert and Athanasia just stared at her as she run off.

The wind blows gently and hit Adelio face while he close his eyes to feel the wind.

And Athanasia eat the cake then she stared at Claude who was spacing out. 'Is he not getting enough sleep? He was sleeping like last time too'

Athanasia still stare at Claude then she looked at the tea in Claude's hand and she thought it looked good, so she want to try it.

"Papa, is that good?" Claude snapped out of it when Athanasia call him. Claude looked at the tea.

"It's not enjoyed for its taste"

"Athy wants what Papa's is having"

"It might be too strong for you princess" Felix smile at her.

"I want it! I want the same one!"

'what am I doing here again?' Adelio thought while looking at Athanasia tiredly when she acts bold.

"Let her have it. If she want it, I won't stop her" Athanasia smile brightly when Claude said that.

Athanasia stared at the tea in her hand before she smell the tea then she drinks it and Felix just chuckle at her.

She bloom at the taste. "Athy likes it too!" She said happily while Claude stared at her.

"Its feels like flower are blooming inside Athy's mouth!" She smile brightly.

Claude and Felix eyes widen when she said that and Adelio just facepalm mentally at her.

Athanasia looked at them and got confused with their reaction. "I see you have taken a liking to it"

"It's called Lippe Tea, His majesty enjoys it as well and Lady Diana also enjoyed it"

" 'It feels like flowers are blooming in my mouth' what's she said"