+ 40 +

(Jimin's POV)

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

Practically running down the hallway away from the room where the towel covered girl stands Jimin quickly sits himself down on the couch, his entire face overtaken with a deep blush.

What was that.

I mean, I know what it was.

But holy shit.

Nervously running his hands over his sweatpants and settling back into the seat Jimin leans his head back, a deep sigh escaping his lips into the quiet living room.

What kind of piece of shit mother makes her daughter stay in a fucking bathtub.

My mother was bad but not that damn bad.

...Maybe that's why...she doesn't know about anything...she's been abused....

"U-Um..."

Turning his head to the small girl shyly standing in the entrance wearing jeans and a sweatshirt Jimin's lips twitch up in a playful grin, his eyes traveling down to her constrictive pants.

"That doesn't look like very nice cuddling clothes."

"W-Well...j-just...just in case.."

"Baby Mama go put on your comfy clothes. I already told you not to worry about that."

Staring up at Y/N's face illuminated only by the small table lamp and the light orange glow from the evening dusk Jimin stands up and steps over to the small girl, his arms tugging her form against him.

"I'm serious, go put on something comfy."

"O-Okay...I-I'll be back..."

Releasing her from his embrace and flipping the kitchen light on Jimin collects the boxes of chicken and two sodas, his body settling back onto the couch as Y/N scampers back into the room wearing loose shorts and a light T-shirt.

"There we go, aren't you much comfier now?"

"Y-Yeah..."

It's so strange when I look at her...she looks so cute...she makes my heart feel weird...

"Come here Y/N-ah."

Chuckling lightly when the girl gently crawls onto the couch beside Jimin he quickly wraps his arms around her and pulls her close, his lips places small kisses on her warm cheeks.

"J-Jimin!"

"Here's your chicken."

Sitting cross cross and pulling Y/N on his lap Jimin rests his chin on the girl's shoulder, his eyes watching her lips push up into a grin at the warm chicken inside the box.

"Wow...this looks so good..."

"Doesn't it?"

Just watching her eat is enough for me to feel full...hell watching her at all makes me feel so odd...I can't believe someone could abuse her...

I mean...I wasn't the best to her...but still...

"Jimin?..."

"Hmm?"

"Are you going to turn the movie on?..."

"Maybe in a minute."

Turning her head in light confusion to look at her side Jimin simply places a kiss on the corners of her lips, a small sigh fanning against the girl's warm skin as the male leans back against the corner of the sectional couch.