~beach night~

after about an hour i got off the couch and went upstairs to my bathroom. i got in the shower and started to shave because i'm going to wear a bikini and just in case.when i was in the shower i washed my hair and body. i got out the shower and put my towel around me . if you ask me i have a very nice body . i did my face routine and then went to my room to pick out what bikini i wanted to wear.

i picked out a white and black bikini.

(if you don't like it wear whatever you want)

i just put some shorts on other my bottoms because i didn't just want my butt all out.i went back into the bathroom to brush my hair. i also brush my teeth again because who knows 😏(heheh)after i get done it's probably around 2:30 and we're supposed to be there at 3:00 so i text hawk

eli❤️

hey you ready?

yea i'm walking out right now.

i graded a beach bag and put a towel,sunscreen, and my wallet in there. i put my phone in my back pocket as i walk out the house. i see hawk at my car waiting for me. "heyyyyy you ready?" i asked the boy in front of me wearing swim trunks and a t-shirt . "yea you driving or me" "up to you" "i can drive" "ok" "you look hot by the way" "thanks you don't look to bad yourself"

"i'm going to go the mini mart to get some beer" eli told me "alr" i responded .after about 5 minutes we pull up to the mini and get out. "how are you going to get beer?" i ask "watch and learn" um ok then big bird.

"hey how much?" hawk asked the guy up front "i'm gonna need to see that ID first" "really...you think i'm under age whatever here" eli gave him his "real ID" "whatever dude is that all you want" "yup can i get a bag" he packed the beer in the bag and we left.

"i can't believe that worked let me see your ID" eli hands me his ID "it doesn't even look real" i started to laugh because of stupid that man is "whatever give it back" i hand it back to him .we listen to music for the rest of the car ride.

after about 15 minutes we arrive at the beach.i get out the car and wait for hawk to get the beers. "alright you ready" hawk asked "yup it's hot as fuck" we started to walk down to the beach when i saw tory run up to us.

"heyy guys"tory said "hey tory" me and eli say at the same time. "omgg you look hot ellie" "thank you bae" "hawk you look ugly" "shut up tory i didn't ask" "she's just playing you look hot" omg did i just say kill me now !! "thanks el"

"hey y'all" i said as we finally made it to the group. "hey ellie" they all said . we all just started to talk until i wanted to go swimming but the other girls didn't. "come on please it's hot outside" "i know that's why i'm tanning" moon replied "what moon said" sam agreed with moon "i'll come in a little just go with hawk" tory said "fine you guys are mean"

"hey eli wanna come in the water" "sure why didn't the other girls go in with you" he asked while we started to walk other to the water. "they said they wanted to tan" " oh race you'll" eli said while running. "wait hold up that's not fair"i said running after him . "TO BAD" he yelled back .