Chapter 8

Salam readers..

hope you all are doing good by the mercy of Allah

Especial thanks to@smwritesalot who helped me to edit the chapter...

......................

"Ammi help me. He is gonna kill me." The youngest daughter of the house cried out and hid behind her mom.

"What have you broken this time?" Shahnaz Begum asked her only daughter, annoyed as she knew how clumsy her daughter was.

Before Zaara could say anything the youngest son of the house Burak Ibtyaj stormed into the room angrily holding a broken MacBook.

Shahnaz begum gasped looking at him and turned towards the girl who was looking around to avoid her mothers glance.

"How you broke his MacBook, Zaara?" Shanaz begum accused angrily.

"I swear Ammi it was not my fault. The floor was slippery that's why I slipped and the laptop flew away and fell from my hand. And that's how the MacBook broke." She said as if she was not the one who was at fault.

"Why did you take my MacBook? I told you not to touch my things." Burak seethed with anger.

"Mine wasn't working that's why I used yours and was about to return it to you but the floor made me slip."

"Stop being blind of your own faults." He slapped her head.

"Buraaaaaak" Zaara screamed annoyed but one deathly glare from her mother made her mumbled "Burak Bhai."

The daughter-in-law who was was drinking tea sitting on the couch quietly and was watching the sibling's fight the whole time laughed out loud as she couldn't control herself anymore.

Zaara looked at her bhabi surprised as if she had betrayed her. Before Zaara could bombard her with questions they heard the heavy treads of someone coming towards them.

"What happened?" Came the voice of the oldest son of the house as he entered the room wearing a dark green Armani suit with a briefcase in hand indicating he came from the office.

Seeing him Zaara ran to him and hugged him.

"Buraak bhai hit me and bhabi is making fun of me." She complained like a child.

Daniyaal turned to Buraak with a scowl on his face.

"Buraak, how dare you hit her." He scolded him.

"If I tell you the reason you will still take her side. So, don't bother to ask me why." Burak glared at Zaara who just stuck her tongue out at him. Burak shook his head hopelessly and left from there.

"Thanks, Bhai, I love you." She hugged her favorite brother tightly.

She loves her oldest brother the most as he never scolds her. Her second-eldest brother always scolds her and doesn't let her do anything. And her third eldest brother whom she doesn't wanna call bhai as he always fights with her.

She hugged him one more time and left from there cause she knew if she stays there for a second more her mom would give her another lecture which she didn't want to listen to.

"You and your father spoiled her so much that she has become reckless now." Shanaz Begum told her oldest son annoyed.

"Bacchi hai wo. Thik ho jayegi wo, Ammi." He kissed her cheek lovingly.

"I don't think so. Acca, why have you come so early today?"

"I am gonna take Daneen on a date." He said looking at his beloved wife which made her blush.