Flashback 4: Lennon

Day after day, months after months and it's almost 5 years of training, both Gulf and Ash competitiveness to beat Reuben seems far but doable but for Ash, he still lacks a couple of drives to strike the best as he still got beaten by Gulf.

"Give up Ash, you should know by now that it's still early for you to beat me," said Gulf loudly while taking cover as they both in a shooting ground, focusing on shooting each other.

Ash takes a peek on the left side of the training ground before he moves over to the other wall; "I'm way superior to you in hacking, you newbie!".

"I saw you, Ash, take cover properly boy or else you'll get shot,".

"Boy I will hit you if you shoot at my body that will leave me bruised"

"Why so Ash? Scared that your dom will punish you?"

"Yes"

"Don't fucking lie you slut! You love it when he's being rough to you as you won't stop talking about it fucker"

"Hahahaha, did my story of being fucked by my dom excite you? You slut!"

"I say I can see you, Ash, hide properly boy"

With that Ash quickly head back to his previous hideout and slowly crawl to the other side of the wall that was cover by the other wall slightly a few meters away from his current wall.

'You won't fucking know where I am now Gulf *evil laugh*' said Ash to himself as he successful take cover on the other side of the wall.

"Gotcha!" said Gulf as he smirks at Ash who was looking at him wide eye while Gulf smirk at him.

"Told ya, I can see you," said Gulf as he laughs at Ash's expression before he shot at his bulletproof vase with his handgun.

"Very good Gulf, you've perfected your skills. Now, get some rest and we will start back tomorrow" said Reuben as he emerges from their right side before he walks off quickly leaving Gulf and Ash behind.

"Don't you feel like Reuben acted weird this past few days?" murmur Ash lowly towards Gulf who nodded his head in agreement.

Gulf caught a glimpse of Reuben walk towards the exit in which makes him runs over towards him; "Reuben! Wait up" while placing his hands on his left shoulder while his right was occupied by Ash as he too place his hand on Reuben's shoulder;

"Where are you going?"

"Got a thing to do, nothing involve anyone, it's my personal stuff anyway you two need to get back home soon before your best friend starts to freak out," said Reuben as he walks out from the training ground.

"Now that's definitely weird," said Ash.

"Ash, like Reuben, said don't worry about it okay now let's follow him cause this shit is weird," said Gulf as he pushes Ash towards the changing room and quickly heads out from the training place.

Gulf and Ash silently follow Reuben undetected, they both often take notes of their surrounding while expertly follow him closely until they reach an abandoned building where they both could hear a loud and angry sound coming from one of the men.

"I clearly told you, Reuben, you are useless. Save tons of people yet still couldn't save the only girl that you consider your own daughter"

"Let her go, Lennon, she has nothing to do with this, she's innocent"

"Innocent like the new favourite toy that you secretly train. Do you seriously think that I wouldn't know that? I use to be the apprentice that you adore, that you think of as one of your children but what did I get in return? Just plain betrayal and now what did your so-call daughter will get here? She will get the same betrayal from the same guy who saves her" said Lennon as he pointed the gun at the lady's head.

"STOP LENNON!" scream Reuben at the same time Ash said, "STOP!" while pointing guns at Lennon.

With the sudden revelation from Ash, Lennon's men pointed their guns at him; "Oh welcome to the club, one of Reuben's favourite toys. Quick question, where is the other one?" asked Lennon as he smirks at Ash who slowly walks over towards Reuben while still train his gun at him.

Ash was angry as he spits venom; "Nowhere near your blasphemy guy like you," while walk over towards them.

"You and your heroic self is pathetic. Don't worry, I will let my dogs eat your flesh after your meaningless death"

"Lennon you got yourself into the shit hole. You fucking betray me and tries to kill me and your curse didn't go wasted as I fucking end up having a fucking cancer by the bullet that you put in my brain. Yes, I love you as my own son but when you cross the line by betraying not only me but the nation in which I need to put an end to it" said Reuben in anger as he spills the beans.

"Why can't you just close one eye on that? It's just a simple deal, but now, being a righteous man like yourself you need to be the one who stays behind, get things done before you actually leave me behind. But why, why do you need to put a bullet to my heart?" asked Lennon as he pulls his shirt off slightly to reveal the bullet wound.

"You should die on the spot fucker" said Ash as he gritted his teeth.

"Hahaha, I did die on that day. But luckily the bulletproof shirt that I use slowed down the bullet and safe me or else I won't be here standing in front of you and take my sweet time telling you my tales" said Lennon as he shot at Ash's leg merciless while smirking.

Ash drop down on the floor holding onto his right bleeding thigh while cursing at Lennon as he holds in his scream while gritted his teeth roughly as he curse; "Fuck you, Lennon," lowly as he exhales harshly.

Lennon in a loud voice purposely says; "What. I can't hear you brat" as he smirks evilly at Reuben and Ash meanwhile Gulf who was at the sideline was fuming fire towards Lennon as he pulled out his handgun trying to aim at Lennon but his sight was blocked by the others.

Lennon like a crazy man hit his side head with his gun like a maniac before he continues, "That's what you get for trying to be Reuben's pet" and at the same time, he releases another shot towards Ash's left shoulder.

"FUCKING HELL LENNON! STOP THIS" scream Reuben as he holds Ash body before he drops down on the floor.

"No, no. I cannot stop now. This is my time, you old man, need to die" said Lennon as he laughs hysterically.

"It's my fault, Lennon, it's my fault for not keeping my people safe so please let them go but I'm not sorry for betraying you and certainly will never say sorry to you," said Reuben as he spotted Gulf moving discreetly away from the eyes of the enemy.

Lennon was like a maniac, walk around slightly while knocking his head with his hand as he scream slightly; "Stop. Stop. STOP! You know nothing, you are like the same old man that I have. Always wanting to stop me, wanting to control me, wanting to keep me in a cage, wanting to tie me down, wanting to break my wings but you know what Reuben. You have no words over me any more. Your words are meaningless" while he points his gun at Reuben.

Before he could even pull the trigger, Gulf who was ready and on standby by side of the room in his ready position takes his aim at Lennon.

And like in the film, the bullet travels in a slow-motion action as Gulf fire his guns aiming towards Lennon's head but luck was not in his favour as one of Lennon's men coincidently step forward which hit him spot on by the side of his head.

All hell breaks loose after that and with new profound bloodthirst, Gulf, kills every single one of them with finesse, switching from his gun, a long-range shooting to a knife, a short-range fight, leaving no one except a heavily injured Lennon who was driving out from the place, holding onto his dear life away from Gulf.

"Gulf, Gulf my boy stop," said Reuben as he looks at Gulf drench with blood, breathing heavily like a rogue animal as he holds onto his handgun on his left hand and a combat knife on his right hand.

As soon as Reuben call Gulf's name, like a snap of fingers his rogue moment being snapped away and immediately he snaps back to reality where he quickly tends to Ash's wound by making a makeshift bandage out of his own shirt to hold his arms in its place then another on his thigh.

Meanwhile, after tending on Ash's wound, they all drop the lady at her house before they themselves head over to the training ground where Reuben skilfully tend to his wounds like a professional doctor minus the amnesia injection that got replaced by tons of alcohol.