283

Someone said outside, "Oh, slow down and be considerate of your grandparents' old arms and legs, okay?"

Then a little boy plunged in like a little lion and made a face at the people outside.

Su Jiu looked at it subconsciously, and was stunned in the next second.

This handsome and cool boy in shirt and overalls is actually Han Siye!

Sister Jiu?

Han Siye was stunned when he saw her, why is she here?

After reacting, there was a light of joy in his eyes, and he immediately walked over to her. He reached out and squeezed the little braid on her head, pretending to say, "Hey, little girl, we meet again. "

What little girl, he is a little boy himself, why is he acting like an adult?

Han Siye saw the little girl stretch out two small hands, covered her head, and stared at him angrily, "Don't mess up my hair!"

There was a clear smile in his eyes, "Call me brother, then I won't do it."

"No!"

"Then I will continue." Han Siye curled his mouth badly and squeezed her little braid several times in a row.

Sheng Tianci recognized that this kid was recording a show with Xiao Jiu, and he was fierce in the show. It was really hateful to bully Xiaojiu at the beginning. Xiaojiu said just now not to mess up her hair, he didn't hear it, did he?

He needs to be cleaned up.

Sheng Tianci pulled the little girl to his side, protected her, and helped her re-tie her hair.

At this moment, an old couple came in outside, and they were relieved to see Han Siye here.

The passing staff recognized the two elderly people and hurriedly went to the office to find Han Jiani.

When the old couple saw Su Jiu, they also recognized at a glance that she was the little girl who was on the show with their little grandson and was called Xiaojiu. The little grandson seemed to like her very much. Even if he stayed with her often on the show, after returning home, he still muttered from time to time, saying that he was going to find sister Xiaojiu.

The old lady looked at her kindly and asked, "Little girl, hello, are you the little wine?"

"Yeah!" Su Jiu realized that this should be Han Siye's grandparents, and after nodding, she politely greeted them, "Hello, grandparents~"

As for the kids, being well-behaved and polite is sure to be likable.

Sure enough, the expressions in the eyes of the two old couple became more loving. They felt that this little girl was really good, and she was totally different from the little demon in their family.

Han Siye asked Su Jiu incomprehensibly, "Why are you here?"

"My dad works here and I came with him."

Su Jiu was about to ask him why he was here. Han Jiani came here. Seeing the two old people bringing Han Siye over, she rolled her eyes, a little helpless.

In front of her, Han Siye didn't dare to be presumptuous, and obediently shouted "Auntie".

What? Su Jiu was taken aback.

This cool and sassy gold broker is actually Han Siye's aunt, which is also the sister of Film Emperor Han?

This is a coincidence too!

Han Siye glanced at her, then raised her chin arrogantly, and said to Han Jiani, "Auntie, let me introduce to you. This is Sister Xiaojiu. She is my friend, so you have to be nice to her!"

Han Jiani looked at him with a foolish look, and snorted, "Your dad dare not talk to me like this."

"Dad is daddy, I am me!"

However, the family pampered the only grandson with lawlessness. Han Jiani was an exception. She looked at him coldly and said, "I think you are itchy again. Come on, how do you want me to deal with you?"