287

"I really missed you!" The little girl said grimly, "Does dad miss little wine  too?"

"Of course, if I can't see the little wine, your dad will not feel good after eating and sleeping."

The more the director looked at the little girl, the more cute and adorable he felt. Suddenly he had a bold idea and proposed: "Su Shengjing, let your daughter play the heroine when she was a child, alright?"

The little actor he was looking for was an amateur. She looked very cute, but she was crying too much and didn’t cooperate. The filming process didn’t go smoothly at all. He originally planned to finish filming the protagonist’s childhood scene in two days. Will the individual be better?

In addition, with Su Shengjing and his daughter's current enthusiasm, if they played together, they would definitely be hot before the broadcast.

The little abacus in the director's heart was cracked.

So, he looked at Su Jiu and smiled with creases, like a big bad wolf abducting Little Red Riding Hood, "Little Jiu, would you like to be a young actor and film with your father?"

Su Jiu blinked, "Can I?"

"Of course, you are so cute, even if you stand still, you can attract a large number of fans!"

Su Jiu knows that she is very popular now, and if she is filming with her father, she will definitely attract attention. She still has this confidence. If she can increase her father’s popularity, then it’s okay for her to give it a try~

Su Shengjing didn't say anything, completely respecting the decision of the little dumpling. Regardless of whether she shoots or not, just do what she wants, and he won't force her to do anything.

Babies at this age should stay in the ivory tower and be guarded by their parents, without worrying about anything. But he was already enough to worry the little dumpling, and he felt guilty again when he thought of it.

Under the director's expectant gaze, Su Jiu nodded and agreed, "That's great, I want to film with Dad!"

The director was immediately overjoyed. "It's great, Xiaojiu, don't worry, if you play well, uncle will add money to your father and let him buy you sweets."

"The uncle should add a lot of money to my dad, because little wine is worthwhile, and it's also very high!"

The little girl spoke seriously and solemnly, but she was very cute.

Su Jiu said this because there are a lot of big Vs on Weibo saying that she is worth more than 10 million yuan. Although she doesn't know how much it is, it should not be low, right?

So if she records shows in the future, she can no longer receive so little pay, but she has to make a lot of money, a woman who has reached the pinnacle of her life!

The director was amused by her and said straightforwardly, "This is easy to say, and it will definitely add a lot of money to your dad! Xiaojiu, uncle, the ratings of this TV series depend on you, you have to perform well."

The little girl clenched her fists and nodded vigorously, "Hmm!"

When it comes to shooting, Su Jiu first changed into a pink and white skirt, and her hair was still tied into two cute little pulls, but the makeup artist tied two pink ribbons to her, which has an ancient inner taste. The little girl’s skin was white, tender and supple, and her big eyes flickered, she didn’t need makeup at all.

When she came out of the dressing room, everyone around looked at her and her eyes lit up.

Ah, so cute!

The heroine's setting is the number one beauty in the world, she should be so cute when she was young!

They don't know if it was an illusion. For a moment, everyone felt that Xiao Jiu looked a little bit like An Yuan, and it was perfect for her to play An Yuan when she was a child.

The director's vision is so great!