288

The director is very satisfied. Let’s not talk about Xiao Jiu’s acting skills. Just for her image, she has already won against the original little actor, okay?

That little actor is not unsightly, but compared with Xiaojiu, she is a bit worse!

In his opinion, Xiaojiu belongs to the kind of little girl who makes people feel good when they see her. Cuteness is invincible.

When An Yuan saw Su Jiu, she also felt that the little girl in ancient costume was even cuter than she had imagined. She couldn't help but walk over and smiled and said, "Little wine?"

"Pretty aunt!" Su Jiu called her excitedly, ran in front of her, and looked up at her like a little girl.

An Yuan wears a white skirt with long hair and fluttering robes. She just wears a long ribbon on her hair. There is no other decoration besides that, but her eyebrows are extremely delicate, and she is so beautiful no matter how she looks. She was like a fairy falling from the sky.

It's worthy of being a big star, it's so beautiful. Who can stand it?

An Yuan laughed and stretched out her hand to pick her up. Everyone suddenly realized that when the young and old wore the same clothes, they seemed to be more alike. People who don't know may really think they are mothers and daughters.

The director also admired his vicious eyes. Seeing that An Yuan seemed to like the little girl, he said cheerfully: "An Yuan, Xiao Jiu is the first time he is filming. Would you like to guide her?"

Staff member:"……"

I'm going, director, are your brains broken and let An Yuan guide a little girl who doesn't understand anything?

An Yuan's schedule is full. She has to go after filming her part. She doesn't even have time to say a few more words. How can she have such idle time?

But what they didn't expect was that An Yuan agreed, "Okay."

In their surprised eyes, An Yuan hugged Su Jiu and came under the umbrella, then picked up the script, and began to teach the little girl to speak lines.

The little girl sat upright in front of her, listening attentively, she was a good baby, a good student.

Su Shengjing watched this scene with a mixed mood. He originally thought that he wouldn't have any interaction with An Yuan again. Who would have thought that Xiaojiu had a good relationship with her. What kind of fate is this?

While thinking about it, An Yuan’s agent Xue Zhen hurried over and saw that she was actually instructing the little girl to make a scene. An anger suddenly ignited in her heart and said, "Xiaoyuan, what's the matter with you? Have you finished filming the movie? How can you guide others with this leisurely mind? Or guide a little girl who doesn't understand anything! What do you say she can understand?"

"Don't waste time, you will have an announcement later."

Su Jiu looked at her unconvinced, "Who said I don't understand, I understand!"

Xue Zhen looked at her coldly, "Heh, you are a four-year-old kid, it's not bad to remember a few lines, just think about acting or something!"

Her tone was very aggressive, An Yuan frowned, "Don't say that, Xiaojiu is very smart, and she will definitely be able to act well. In addition, I want to guide her. Don't let her be angry if you are angry."

Su Jiu hugged An Yuan's arm and stuck out his tongue at Xue Zhen, "That's right, Oji Sang!"

What?!

This little girl film really annoys her.

Xue Zhen wanted to fiercely kill her so that she would stop pestering her celebrities, because the heat is not so hot. Also, she didn't believe it anymore, what acting skills such a young child could figure out!