289

However, Su Jiu slapped her in the face.

She asked the director's uncle if she could shoot her scene first, and the director readily agreed. In fact, she wanted to shoot the scenes of the male and female protagonists when they were young, so he immediately called for preparation.

The makeup artist changed Su Jiu's clothes and replaced it with a simple and somewhat shabby red skirt, and the scene also switched to a village.

This drama is a costume drama as well as a fairy tale. The heroine Luo Jiu was born in a poor but peaceful small village, and she lives with her grandmother.

At the beginning of the warm scene of the grandparents and grandchildren, the little girl leaned in the arms of the old woman and giggled, showing off the butterflies she had caught. The old man looked at her lovingly and released the butterflies with her.

Life was simple and beautiful, but they didn’t expect that the heroine was the reincarnation of a spiritual girl. There was a secret of powerful power in her body, and the news of the heroine in this village was actually known by the demon world. The demon was cruel in order to find the mistress, they slaughtered the entire village, including the heroine’s grandmother.

That day, Xiao Luo Jiu happened to ran to the mountains outside the village to catch butterflies. When she returned, she was carrying a big fish, thinking about adding a meal to grandma tonight, and happily quickened her pace.

Su Jiu carried a fish and hopped forward, acting vividly.

However, when she returned to the village, she found that the whole village was full of flames, with dead people everywhere, and blood flowing into rivers.

Such a picture depends on the special effects added in the later stage, so now in front of Su Jiu, everything is business as usual, there is nothing.

However, in the lens, the director clearly saw that the little girl seemed to have seen something terrible, her eyes widened in disbelief, her face turned pale when she "brushed"!

He was a little surprised, Xiao Jiu's reaction was okay.

It's so natural!

The little girl walked into the village in horror and dazedly, her big eyes quickly filled with tears, she looked around the "dead people" from side to side, her small body was shaking slightly, choking out, "Grandma?"

"Grandma... where are you?"

"Grandma, come out soon, Luo Er is afraid... Grandma!"

She couldn't find her grandma, the little girl's eyes were red, and because of extreme fear, her tears fell down, she quickly raised her little hand and wiped it, and continued to look for her grandmother.

And when she cried, her fearful and strong appearance made some female staff around her eyes suddenly red. Although the men present could not cry, they were also moved.

The little girl stumbled forward, and she was even more afraid when she saw a "dead person", but she couldn't stop her determination to find grandma.

At this time, the director yelled "Cut!". He didn't ask Su Jiu to remake, but quickly moved on to the next scene. He said to her: "Little Jiu, next you imagine a monster appeared in front of you. It is going to eat you... Wait a bit later, you have to pretend to be scared, and then run, and you will fall when you run, you know?"

"Fall?" Su Shengjing on the side looked at him immediately, his eyes narrowed, revealing a hint of danger.

The director chuckled and explained quickly, "Don't worry, nothing will happen, it's just falling on the sponge cushion."

Seeing the staff spread a sponge mat on the ground, Su Sheng scenic spot, it's almost the same.

The little girl also finished this scene very well. She screamed because of panic, and she ran away in a hurry, making people want to rush to save her.