300

The housekeeper is a little pleased. As a shrewd businessman, the old man always considers the pros and cons of everything he does, to maximize his own interests, so he is usually quite stingy.

Let alone a building, before the young master wanted a car, he had to exchange it with the first grade. In short, there are various conditions. It has never been like this before that he offered to send such a valuable thing. What to trade for.

Besides, how young the little lady is, what can be exchanged with him. Therefore, the old man probably really recognized her identity and regarded her as his granddaughter, right?

The old man finally got a little human touch, it's not easy.

Sure enough, no one can escape the law of true fragrance. Who doesn't like a cute, well-behaved and soft little girl like Miss Xiaojiu?!

Seeing that the butler was immersed in joy and did not answer, Su Guobang frowned unhappily, "I want to ask you something."

The butler quickly recovered, holding his hand on his lips and coughing lightly and said, "Master, it's up to you to decide."

Su Guobang saw Su Jiu, and the little girl just raised her head to look at him.

Seeing that the eyes of the little girl were so clean and clear that there were no traces of impurities, as if they didn't understand anything, Su Guobang thought for two seconds and said: "She is still young, so let's not let her be contaminated by money and substances. Let's talk about it later."

Su Jiu, "......???"

Don't grandpa! Contaminate me with money and material, I don't dislike it!

She expected the butler to help say a few words, but the butler just nodded, "Good old man."

Su Jiu, "..."

That's it?

Uuuu, one of her buildings, she dreams of living in a comfortable house as a landlady!

It feels like the duck flying from her hand.

After Su Guobang finished speaking, he didn't know if it was his illusion. He saw the little girl digging for ice cream with a spoon, as if she was very angry.

Su Jiu turned his grief and anger into appetite, and her stomach was bulging, and she hiccups before stopping.

The butler smiled and asked, "Is the young lady full?"

"I'm full!" Su Jiu touched her bulging belly contentedly. She felt that she needed to exercise and digest it, so she said, "Uncle, I, I want to go outside to play."

The housekeeper subconsciously looked at the old man and saw Su Guobang nodding his head. He walked over to Su Jiu and reached out his hand, "Let’s go, little lady, how about I take you to play in the garden?"

"Yeah!" Su Jiu smiled at him, then glanced at Su Guobang, still a little timid, quickly took the housekeeper's hand, and followed him out of the restaurant.

Su Guobang looked at the figure of the little girl and the little hand she was holding the housekeeper. He felt uncomfortable and got up and followed out unwillingly.

Su Jiu was led by the housekeeper to the garden, and suddenly felt like he had entered a huge forest park!

Here is planted with precious flowers, plants and trees, equipped with a central sprinkler system. A dozen gardeners are busy with it. Not far away is an artificial lake that can’t be seen at a glance. There are a dozen black swans cruising on it, fluttering from time to time. The wings cried a few times.

People who don't know will really think this is a big park, and it's the kind with quite expensive tickets.

The air in the garden was very good. Su Jiu took a few breaths and saw that there was a pavilion in front, surrounded by a pond with purple water lilies, and there were a lot of fat koi in the water. He raised his head to the housekeeper. Say: "Uncle, can I go and see the fish?" 

----

(Speaking of fish, I need to prepare for dinner. 😂 I will update again in three hours, hopefully finishing this book and moving on to part 3)