Chapter 95

Like an excited child, the prince of Shivgarh Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput was lying on his cottony soft mattress inside the four lavish walls of the royal palace waiting to meet his queen, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore. He had not eaten his breakfast when the maid offered him his meals. It was Aparajita who fed him daily and he felt an intimate bond with her during his blissful breakfast. He was feeling hungry but he had resolved to eat nothing till the queen visited him.

Having prepared the speech to apologize from his queen, Veerbhadra was elated that he was finally able to speak. He was waiting for Aparajita’s joyful reaction as he was dying to tell her that all her efforts had borne fruits. He was anxious to know the queen’s reaction at his apology. His trance of thoughts were broken when the clueless queen entered in his bed chambers.

Clad in a pink blouse with brocade embroidery and apple-green skirt with exquisite floral patterns embroidered over it, the queen was ready for her day at the royal court. She had decided to meet the prince before heading towards her work. She was feeling guilty that she had missed feeding the prince during his breakfast.

With a smile on her face, Aparajita greeted Veerbhadra who had his eyes glued to the royal garden outside the window but soon her smile was marred with a frown. Veerbhadra admired the gorgeous beauty standing before him. She looked like a celestial maiden who had descended to the Earth just for him.

Veerbhadra had to apologize her but his words seemed to be stuck in his throat as he admired her flawless skin and chiseled features. “Why did you not eat?” asked Aparajita glaring at him.

“Don’t you want to recover, Veer?” she scolded him. Sighing, she ranted, “Your parents, your people and your friend Uday Singh Chauhan are praying daily for your speedy recovery and here, you are behaving like a brat by skipping meals. The maid was there to feed you but still you had to show your tantrums.”

The little girl inside Aparajita wanted to feed the prince and tell him that she too wanted him to recover soon but the dignified queen decided against it after all, she was an expert in hiding her emotions. Veerbhadra chuckled looking at his angry queen who touched the meal and found it cold. She summoned the royal maid who bowed down in respect.

“Get the fresh breakfast for the prince and make sure he does not skip meals from the next time”, the queen sternly ordered and the timid maid went to follow the given instructions.

Aparajita was glaring at the prince who mumbled, “Sit”. Veerbhadra tried with all his might to pat his fingers on the cottony soft mattress of his cot gesturing her to sit beside him. Much to his dismay, he could just flutter his fingers in response to the strength he had put in to make his limbs move. He was disappointed at his speed of recovery but at the same time, he was elated at his progress.

The mighty queen of Vijaygarh was fuming in anger but she was overjoyed listening to the feeble and raspy voice of the prince. She had noticed the movement in his fingers and her joy knew no bounds. The little girl inside Aparajita wanted to hug him hard but the graceful queen knew her limits.

“I will call the royal physician”, mumbled the queen with tears of joy brimming in her eyes. She was elated at thought of Veer recovering soon. She wanted to talk with him and hear his deep, masculine voice.

Veerbhadra patted his hand once again and gestured the queen to sit beside him. Terrible pain shot up in his arm but his face had a huge smile realizing that the daily exercises had borne fruits.

Her eyes twinkled and her face lit up with a radiant glow as she felt a gush of emotions going crazy inside her. The little girl inside Aparajita was overwhelmed at the progress the prince had made. Taking slow steps, the queen was about to sit beside the prince with a coy smile dancing on her lips when the royal maids got fresh breakfast for the prince.

“Privacy”, her voice boomed as the queen instructed the royal maids.

“Since when?” Aparajita asked gesturing towards his fluttering fingers to which the prince replied, “Today morning”, admiring her beautiful face and captivating chocolate brown eyes with a dozen of emotions in them.

With immense affection in her eyes, the queen took a morsel of food to feed the prince who was contemplating if he should apologize first or enjoy his meal from her soft hands. “Aparajita”, he stuttered getting affected by the proximity. The simple act of getting fed by his queen suddenly felt very intimate to him.

“Your revived speech is not an excuse for skipping meals, Veer”, spoke the queen leaving the prince baffled but a small part of his heart was elated upon being called Veer lovingly. He adored the way she was caring for him but the rational side of his brain was guilty of his deeds. The meal was carried out in silence and both the queen as well as the prince could not avoid the fluttering butterflies in their stomachs.

“I want to apologize for my sins, Aparajita. I am your culprit. I was so blinded with the idea of revenge that I made incorrigible plans. I am ashamed of my deeds. I want to redeem all my crimes.” The prince spoke finally apologizing for his sins which were beyond redemption.

“I want to forget everything, prince”, replied the queen as sorrow engulfed her. She realized the sweet talks of the prince and his support in the past were nothing but a façade. She felt ashamed of falling in love with the prince who just wanted to redeem his mistakes and perhaps get his kingdom back. She had mistook his sacrifice and desire to get Shivgarh for love towards herself, she deduced and she fought ferociously with her treacherous tears which were ready to fall from her eyes.

“Get well soon, prince. I plan to return back Shivgarh to you once you will be able to walk.” The mighty queen announced as the little girl inside her wept after her heart was shattered. The man she loved had just saved her to repent his incorrigible plans. The man she admired had shattered her heart in millions of pieces.

♥️♥️♥️

Hi everyone

So, this is an update! 😜

I know there is a misunderstanding but I gonna clear it tomorrow 😉

It is usually said,

दूध का जला छाछ भी फूंक-फूंक कर पीता है।🌼

Once bitten, twice shy!🌸

Once betrayed, Aparajita is not only hurt but confused too! 🌷

Anyway, share your views, and please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE💕💕💕

Take care 🧡

Love you all
💜